Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt: I'm Staying!

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Saw Bridders on Rottingdean beach yesterday with his family. didnt approach him but I looked at him, done a double take, I had albion shorts on, he nodded and I left it there.

I knew who he was, he knew, I knew ,who he was....and we both kept drinking beers.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I certainly think he'll be here at least until January. It'd be sensible to see what Oscar can add to his already impressive game. Maybe he can add to his attacking side of the game under the new regime? He seems happy here, he knows he can move to the top flight if he wants. Why rush it? He seems the sort of lad who would want to pay back any faith put in him by the club. Remember, he was going nowhere at Yeovil on loan the season before we got him.

Didn't he say he was thinking about jacking it in after being rejected by Palace et al? I seem to remember that.

I also remember an article where he said that he has now repaid his debt to BHAFC for giving him a chance, I'd have to agree with him, he doesn't owe us anything now.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Didn't he say he was thinking about jacking it in after being rejected by Palace et al? I seem to remember that.

I also remember an article where he said that he has now repaid his debt to BHAFC for giving him a chance, I'd have to agree with him, he doesn't owe us anything now.[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong. I fully agree he doesn't owe us anything now. He just seems the sort of lad who may be a little more loyal than your average player. Just a gut instinct, so I could be very wrong!

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
Sounds good to me. He is our best player IMHO, so really, really hope he stays, and helps us to the Prem, where we belong.

Where you belong? I certainly can't remember the last time you were in the top flight, and I'm sure a lot of your fans don't either...

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I've seen quite a few of our players, past & present, in Asda at Hollingbury.

Stands to reason, I guess? It's the nearest supermarket to the Amex via the A27 Bypass and on the basis of where most of them live, en route for most of the players on the way home after training.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here