Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt: I'm Staying!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I asked exactly the same question to 'Super' Paul McCarthy in Dixon's Churchill square in the mid nineties he told me he was staying the week later he had signed for Wycombe Wanderers. I'm certain Wycombe haven't got the finances to tempt Liam but there are a handful of clubs interested who can offer Premier League football with a healthy pay rise so I wouldn't be surprised to see him go this summer.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Saw Liam Bridcutt in the Marina Asda at 6.30 this evening, shopping with partner and small child. Pleasantries exchanged. Asked him: "So, are you going to be staying with us?" Bridcutt: "Yes, I will be." Make of that what you will…

seem to remember I had the same exchange with Benno outside Saino's in Carden Ave shortly before he signed for Norwich.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well lets hope Bridders it telling the truth, but if not life goes on as it did after Benno, Crofts, Murray after they all left

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
His employment was terminated. That wasn't his choice.

Bridcutt won't be getting terminated.

I think we would have said the same thing about poyet a year ago.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I've seen quite a few of our players, past & present, in Asda at Hollingbury.

We saw Glenn Murray up there early last season...didn't let on we recognised him but my 10 year old decided to put a bit of unhealthy food in his trolley every time we passed him in the aisles as I'd told him we couldn't boo him etc....

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'd love him to stay. But to be honest I think it will be criminal if Bridcutt isn't playing premier league football next year. This is his time.

I certainly think he'll be here at least until January. It'd be sensible to see what Oscar can add to his already impressive game. Maybe he can add to his attacking side of the game under the new regime? He seems happy here, he knows he can move to the top flight if he wants. Why rush it? He seems the sort of lad who would want to pay back any faith put in him by the club. Remember, he was going nowhere at Yeovil on loan the season before we got him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here