Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt: I'm Staying!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I guess at this time as far as he knows he is staying...still a long time to go yet till the end of the transfer window...

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Saw Liam Bridcutt in the Marina Asda at 6.30 this evening, shopping with partner and small child. Pleasantries exchanged. Asked him: "So, are you going to be staying with us?" Bridcutt: "Yes, I will be." Make of that what you will…

I think that means he was going to be staying in the same aisle as the OP until he reached the frozen veg, then he'd be off to the nappy and arse wipe aisle.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Well that's that till January when the Bridcutt is off thread starts again.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I saw Nooney at the Shell/Tesco petrol station in Dyke Road last season and wished him continued good form for the rest of the season. He thanked me politely without disabusing me of my hopes, then finished filling up for the long drive to Cardiff!

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
If I was an Albion player and confronted in the sauces and condiments isle by a wild eyed Albion nutter I'd probably say yes I'm staying and get away as quickly as possible too. But on this occasion I feel Bridders is telling the truth, think he'll be pivotal in our top 2 finish next season.
Good work o.p (was just joshing about the wild eyed nutter thing) :)
:lolol:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Saw Liam Bridcutt in the Marina Asda at 6.30 this evening, shopping with partner and small child. Pleasantries exchanged. Asked him: "So, are you going to be staying with us?" Bridcutt: "Yes, I will be." Make of that what you will…
'With us'? In sorry, but you neither part of the playing staff or management!!! :p

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Spanish Dave will be back next week too :wink:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I really like Liam, his personality reminds me of a certain Paul Scholes. A fairly quiet and shy lad, a family man at a young age who is obviously a very happy bunny off the pitch. That kind of personality in a young footballer is like gold dust in this day and age, it really is. I also think he made the right choice playing for the Sweats, a big fish in a small pond kinda choice. Scotland need players like Liam, and they are gonna adore him when they get to see him on a regular basis, and I'm pretty sure he'll play a fair few games for them.

Big future ahead I reckon - If he wants it enough that is.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
ASDA? Really? Why the hell would anyone with a bit of cash shop in ASDA?!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
ASDA? Really? Why the hell would anyone with a bit of cash shop in ASDA?!

It COULD be that he prefers the wider variety of food on offer at Asda then at Waitrose. And he COULD also believe that M&S mainly sells over priced food that doesn't taste very nice. Or it COULD be that he had runout of food and could not wait unti his local farmers market. Perhaps the club should release a statement about this rather then keeping us in the dark.
BARBER OUT!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I really like Liam, his personality reminds me of a certain Paul Scholes. A fairly quiet and shy lad, a family man at a young age who is obviously a very happy bunny off the pitch. That kind of personality in a young footballer is like gold dust in this day and age, it really is. I also think he made the right choice playing for the Sweats, a big fish in a small pond kinda choice. Scotland need players like Liam, and they are gonna adore him when they get to see him on a regular basis, and I'm pretty sure he'll play a fair few games for them.

Big future ahead I reckon - If he wants it enough that is.

yep, but he's got to move onto the premier league sooner rather than later. I'll be amazed if he's here next season

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
yep, but he's got to move onto the premier league sooner rather than later. I'll be amazed if he's here next season

Even with us in the Prem? Have faith buddy. Two or three new signings and we will have a very, very good team to build on last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here