Bridcutt Close to Signing for Sunderland? (Sky Sports News)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Sky Sports still calling him Birdcutt even though the caption of him has Bridcutt clearly visable on the back of his jersey

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The fact that we didnt have LB for most fo this season suggests that there is life without him and if he wants away then its logival to let him go. 4m would seem about right.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Andy Naylor as of midnight ish last night >>

[tweet]419967805736632320[/tweet]

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I appreciate that Bridders has a very good relationship with Gus but does he really want to join a club that'll be back in the Championship next season?

Can't imagine that the players give a damn what division they're playing in, just the £££££.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
So you're saying his girlfriend/partner will tell him what to do?

Funny way of looking at it. In a healthy relationship you discuss things and come to joint decisions. Let's hope that this is what they do, and that they decide that moving up there is not what they want.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
I cannot understand how people can compare the potential of Ince to the proven ability of Bridcutt. He will be a tremendous loss to us on the field, with nobody to take over from him at the moment, possibly in a few months but not for the immediate future to help us get promoted this season. I am sure that he will be a resounding success for Sunderland but havng said all of that DM do not go for high fees so £3m would represent good business on our original investment.

I thought Andrews played that role really well on saturday - though Reading were desperately poor...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thread on the Sunderland forum claiming a source at Brighton with links to Newcastle united claimed Bridcutt refused to play yesterday to force a move

Sounds like Kazenga Lualua talking out of class / on a wind up. Wouldn't be the first time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thread on the Sunderland forum claiming a source at Brighton with links to Newcastle united claimed Bridcutt refused to play yesterday to force a move

I doubt Bridcutt is so stupid that he would try and force TB's hand having seen 1st hand what happened when Gus tried to force things.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Good if he stays, pleased for him if he goes. Hopefully there will be a decent sell on clause if/when Sunderland get relegated. Also, I don't get this idea that he doesn't fit OG's style?? As soon as he was fit enough OG played him. He is still the best of our central midfielders. We are fortunate to have enough quality cover if and when he goes. OG maybe he happy to let him go purely from a financial point if view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports