Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian McDermott or nigel adkins?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Neither of those are what we need. Wait and see if Gus beats 10th then look and see if the squad's improved on last season. If yes to both then keep him if no get somebody BETTER than those 2 muppets in or keep Gus

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
trolls lol....with out team we should be in the top 2 .....we have different views to yours and we are trolls lol....with another manager with a bit more tactical now how we would be there now....Poyet has taken us up a level but he is not the man to take us to the next level..yet we are trolls for having these views...

It's all about walking before you can run scenario, it is clear we have a good team but to be in the premieship we will need a great team or we will be beaten week in week out, i for one do not want to see that. Maybe you do?

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Poyet has none! Add to that the FACT that he does not have what it takes to get a team promoted to the Premiership, what does their premiership record have to do with anything?

Promotion to the Premiership remains a massive hurdle for us as a club.

9 games to go porkers old chap. Don't give up hope yet. :smile:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
It's all about walking before you can run scenario, it is clear we have a good team but to be in the premieship we will need a great team or we will be beaten week in week out, i for one do not want to see that. Maybe you do?

Course not but I do not understand Gus Poyets team selection and tactics some times.....if we had played in the first 75 minutes like we did in the last 15 we would of won and why not start with lua-lua..

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Curbishley,,,,,a man with a bit of Brighton in his blood. 116 apps for the Albion. Never a bad thing to have a manager, who has the club close to heart.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
We win and its Gus best man for rhe job,lose and it's Gus out WTF is wrong with some of the idiots on here?
Lets be thankful for who we have as a manager and get behind Gus and the team.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Good man....why do you think he's been out of the game so long?

Because he had a two year on going court case with West Ham firstly and secondly he said on Sunday, he wants to go back into the prem and them jobs don't get offered very often or now he is prepaired to go into an ambitious Championship outfit...Sounded like he was, putting himself up for something to me, in the summer or sooner...That might be Reading, although I doubt it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Because he had a two year on going court case with West Ham firstly and secondly he said on Sunday, he wants to go back into the prem and them jobs don't get offered very often or now he is prepaired to go into an ambitious Championship outfit...Sounded like he was, putting himself up for something to me, in the summer or sooner...That might be Reading, although I doubt it.

Interesting...he's one of the few I could see fitting in with the current squad...must be a good 4/5 years since West Ham?

As an aside wonder who Reading hav lined up ...they must have someone surely

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Interesting...he's one of the few I could see fitting in with the current squad...must be a good 4/5 years since West Ham?

As an aside wonder who Reading hav lined up ...they must have someone surely

I don't buy this, someone has been out of the game 5 years, so they must be crap rubbish. This is football we are talking about, not 100 meter sprinting. If you know the game inside out and still in touch with it, I really don't see the problem if the desire to do the job is still strong.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't buy this, someone has been out of the game 5 years, so they must be crap rubbish. This is football we are talking about, not 100 meter sprinting. If you know the game inside out and still in touch with it, I really don't see the problem if the desire to do the job is still strong.

Just debating :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here