Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian McDermott or nigel adkins?

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Because its not the first time i have thought that Poyet is not the manager to get us to the prem, simple really.

Perhaps you and the other few trolls like Vulture and co on here tonight ought to have your own sub thread section on NSC, think you will all get on a bundle!

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Well, Poyet will never get us out of this league to start with.

They can get us up, if they don't start well in the Premiership, get rid. Simples!

Thank you, im not the only person who can see the logic in wanting a manager who has a PROVEN track record in getting a team out the championship.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
You are very funny, registered in 2011, you start this thread with the subject about whether we want McDermott or Adkins and you think I'm the fool? Presume a day off school had left you all frustrated.

I left school quite a while ago, and what the **** has my join date got to do with anything?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Adkins would definitely get us to the prem, not sure about Mcdermott, Reading were very poor last season in a lot of their games (like Cardiff this season).

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Do Brian McDermott or Nigel Adkins speak Spanish? I don't think so. If and when Gus goes we'll need a Spanish speaking manager or our players will be saying naughty things and he won't know it!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Perhaps you and the other few trolls like Vulture and co on here tonight ought to have your own sub thread section on NSC, think you will all get on a bundle!

trolls lol....with out team we should be in the top 2 .....we have different views to yours and we are trolls lol....with another manager with a bit more tactical now how we would be there now....Poyet has taken us up a level but he is not the man to take us to the next level..yet we are trolls for having these views...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
And I've got two season tickets, so rather than come out with a soundbite please explain your thoughts and why?

Good for you..I've only got the one on the account of only one bottom..sound bite my arse...I was replying to your comment re Poyet has taken us as far as he can....sounds lik a sound bite to me..anyway I disagree ...seasons not even over yet...so like I said sine of us have more patience...seems simple enough to understand to me

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Yep im a troll :lol: why is that then? is it because i find the way poyet sets his team out to be too negative? or because his tippy tappy pass it around at back to be boring? please let me know.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Neither thanks. Both have poor records in the top flight!

Poyet has none! Add to that the FACT that he does not have what it takes to get a team promoted to the Premiership, what does their premiership record have to do with anything?

Promotion to the Premiership remains a massive hurdle for us as a club.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
trolls lol....with out team we should be in the top 2 .....we have different views to yours and we are trolls lol....with another manager with a bit more tactical now how we would be there now....Poyet has taken us up a level but he is not the man to take us to the next level..yet we are trolls for having these views...

No vulture yur not a troll...carry on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here