Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Lenihan - Cork City

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Its a shame he met us first. Would much prefer to be the last club he spoke to.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Also depends on how much we spent on the sausage sandwiches for his visit. If we skimped then we have missed out. I hope Paul Barbara went out and got some quality Irish ones

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The guiness in Hull is awful. He's pretty much ours already!

Dec 29, 2011
Quite a few Liverpool fans in Ireland, are there not? Do we know if this kid is a Liverpool fan, as that could be a big factor in his decision.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The regular direct flight route from Cork to Gatwick with Ryanair may help persuade him to come to Brighton. The ease with which friends and family can get over to watch him must influence his decision.
I'm now in Dublin and two people who have asked which team I follow have both gone on to mention Brian Lenihan being linked with us. I was also told that Gary Rowlett is now a baggage handler at Dublin airport.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
The regular direct flight route from Cork to Gatwick with Ryanair may help persuade him to come to Brighton. The ease with which friends and family can get over to watch him must influence his decision.
I'm now in Dublin and two people who have asked which team I follow have both gone on to mention Brian Lenihan being linked with us. I was also told that Gary Rowlett is now a baggage handler at Dublin airport.
I can see this being a big plus in our favour....I'd be jetting off home at every opportunity if I had his girlfriend :drool:

[tweet]495551031762505728[/tweet]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
upping the stakes a little... :D

A fine couple :thumbsup:

Attachments

• len1.png
    len1.png
    400.3 KB · Views: 836

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
guess most of the decision will be money,

I would prefer Brighton if I was him, better place/facilities - but money talks!

No news until tomorrow I expect he may what to sleep on it,

odds no better than 50 - 50 I would say,

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
guess most of the decision will be money,

I would prefer Brighton if I was him, better place/facilities - but money talks!

No news until tomorrow I expect he may what to sleep on it,

odds no better than 50 - 50 I would say,

Hmmm I would think that the lure of premiership, more money and one of his mates being at hull already will overcome our superior stadium and training facilities. Let's face it footballers aren't renowned for making intelligent decisions or understanding the concept of deferred gratification.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here