Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Lenihan - Cork City

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
must be really rough, having all that build up to your dream career and then having to retire before it even gets started really. Best of luck to him :thumbsup:

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I was in Cork and Waterford a few weeks ago and watched our game v Tottenham in a Waterford pub. The locals seem to quite like us over there and due to our existing Irish connections, we could be in with a good shout if this is true.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I was in Cork and Waterford a few weeks ago and watched our game v Tottenham in a Waterford pub. The locals seem to quite like us over there and due to our existing Irish connections, we could be in with a good shout if this is true.

I suppose I should've checked the date this thread was started first :whistle:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
What a heart breaking tale and yet another example of how crippling mental illness can be. It's very brave of him to go public and share his situation with others who may be struggling and also help to educate others.
I hope he finds contentment in the future.
Good luck Brian!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here