Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Lenihan - Cork City

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
That tweet sounded like he was answering a question. What was the question anyone know?

Was it when do you expect to be moving? In which case not knowing what to expect could just be that he doesn't know if he will have talks and medical on the same day.

Or was it when are you talking to Burnley/Hull? Again not sure how long things will take at Brighton.

I'm only guessing because I can't see what he's responding to, can anyone?

It's all academic, because Burnley have infiltrated air traffic control to make sure his flight gets diverted to Burnley airport.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I like that, indeed it must be the case. Unless of course he is an avid lover of 'dark Satanic mills' ?

TNBA

TTF

I've heard he was reading Engels on the way over. So it's Burnley then.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I couldn't believe it at the end of the interview when the interviewer said " You'll have to mind yourself in Brighton. " and they all start sniggering like 5 year olds. Pathetic.

Think they should be more worried about Burnley than Brighton.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I couldn't believe it at the end of the interview when the interviewer said " You'll have to mind yourself in Brighton. " and they all start sniggering like 5 year olds. Pathetic.

I think it was someone else in the studio. Although the lad himself seems a bit bemused.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looks like he removed the tweet about coming to Brighton. Bad news or just his club / agent telling him it was not something he should be posting.

Always look on the bright side of life? No. We simply can't compete with Premier League teams with signings, no Championship club can. The life of Brian will continue in Hull or Barnsley sadly. He is not our new messiah, he is a very naughty boy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here