Brezovan: The Opportunity to Chastise/Abuse/Slate

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
where are the Ankergren haters now?

I always thought Ankergren was the better of the two. Brez always looks like a calamity waiting to happen.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Really, he had a good game last Monday - dont recall anyone calling him shit and an amateur then. He completely misjudged it - its a mistake.

Yet more fickle support.....

Because he has made this sort of error every time he has had a run of games. A couple of decent performances but we always know this sort of amateurish flapping is just round the corner - it always happens!
Quality keepers still make mistakes yes like PIG at brum last year but that's it - one mistake in maybe a season. Brez consistently does it every few games! Just not good enough.
As been said should not be playing in a game as big as this if our no 1 is fit

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
He made a mistake, as do all keepers. For all we know he could make a string of brilliant saves in the other EIGHTY minutes.

Brilliant support.......(also directed at all the other topics)

1? Him and Ankergren have made 1000's between them. I thought it was ridiculous him being rested last tie, we have a world class keeper sitting on the bench in 5th round FA Cup tie REPLAY against a Prem League club... coming of a 4-0 win :facepalm:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I assume you want your toys back then ?

Christ, were losing 1-0 because of a mistake - there is 60 minutes + added time left - everything could change.

7300 posts in 2 years, do you have ANY social life AT ALL? Go out and get a life rather than sitting around on NSC all day wan-bling over the trains and criticizing people with completely valid opinions.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ooooooh, my comments are being disliked.

Hope someone can pick the toys up that have been thrown out of prams !! :flounce:

Pot kettle black right there.
I haven't disliked your comment, I don't need to as you've done the damage yourself with your pathetic defence of A MASSIVE MISTAKE. Go get yourself laid kiddo, you'll feel a lot better about life and won't take things so seriously all the time.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
7300 posts in 2 years, do you have ANY social life AT ALL? Go out and get a life rather than sitting around on NSC all day wan-bling over the trains and criticizing people with completely valid opinions.

Keep it up, your entertaining me - more than this game itself funnily enough.

About what i said that everything could change - i meant the scoreline of course, specifically the amount of goals Hull have scored.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
You're a controversial character Vulture, but I don't think anyone can argue. Look at how little communication there was between Brezovan and his defenders in setting up the wall at the free kick. Standing completely impotently on his line, not knowing whether he's coming or going.

But then there's room for improvement across all areas of our game. So embarrassing...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Keep it up, your entertaining me - more than this game itself funnily enough.

About what i said that everything could change - i meant the scoreline of course, specifically the amount of goals Hull have scored.

I'm glad I'm entertaining you, you've obviously never got laid you spotty virgin so you need some joy in your life, just a shame pub have to get it by acting like a prick on the internet whilst the rest of us get it through deep and meaningful social interactions with other humans face to face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports