Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan: The Opportunity to Chastise/Abuse/Slate

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Nothing to discuss, big game away from home, he flaps and bottles it. Was always going to happen, it's happened many time before in the big games,,,,Stoke, Liverpool, West Ham...all away all shocking performances.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
He is poor. It must be hard to just come into a competitive game when sitting on the bench most of the season. But he looks out of place. Surely there is a option for a number two.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He made a mistake, as do all keepers. For all we know he could make a string of brilliant saves in the other EIGHTY minutes.

Brilliant support.......(also directed at all the other topics)
Come off it pal, that's more than a mistake, it was plain amateurish stuff. He didn't move til it was 2 yards over the line.
Aknowledging a cock up is in no way a demonstration of a lack of support.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Would rather have a good keeper rotating with Koosh and playing some league games as well as in the cup. Brezovan is a league one keeper and ankergren.... no comment.

You don't ever rotate league goalkeepers. Utter tosh. I'd rather play our first choice in important cup games though.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Any more threads for one mistake?

I wouldn't say it's one, he did exact the same thing rushing out under the ball just two minutes before when Calderon bailed him out, you'd have thought he'd be smart enough to learn from that, obviously not.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Come off it pal, that's more than a mistake, it was plain amateurish stuff. He didn't move til it was 2 yards over the line.
Aknowledging a cock up is in no way a demonstration of a lack of support.

Really, he had a good game last Monday - dont recall anyone calling him shit and an amateur then. He completely misjudged it - its a mistake.

Yet more fickle support.....

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Looked clueless just before he let one is well. Shocking goal keeping.

This!!!! Total lack of communication and positioning but fortunately Calderon took no chances. Another day a defender could have easily headed it in.

I think the look on the big Pole's face on the bench says it all. Brezovan can't handle pressure games.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ooooooh, my comments are being disliked.

Hope someone can pick the toys up that have been thrown out of prams !! :flounce:

You. Are. A. Cu-nt.

You're a miserable, facetious cu-nt in every single thread you post in. You're young, go out and get a ****ing life. :tosser:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Great at pens, quite good shot stopper, utterly WOEFUL command of his box on crosses. That was painful to watch, non league stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here