Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan: The Opportunity to Chastise/Abuse/Slate

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I'm glad I'm entertaining you, you've obviously never got laid you spotty virgin so you need some joy in your life, just a shame pub have to get it by acting like a prick on the internet whilst the rest of us get it through deep and meaningful social interactions with other humans face to face.

So now you get personal - how mature. I really, really do feel sorry for you. Acting like a prick ? Possibly - but who is the one who is resulting to insults and personal abuse ?

I'm not fickle. I just think that Brez is a poor GK. TK does not need a rest.

I never said he needed a rest - the way Brez has been (and with the mistake), Id have rather TK played - but hindsight is brilliant.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
Your dreaming if you think TK would have made a difference. We are going nowhere apart from out the cup tonight. Zero effort from all involved!!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Blokes useless, schoolboys can literally do better.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
4th non league standard conceded goal on the trot. Defence Needs some investment in the summer to replace the old guard .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hindsight? Are you seriously oblivious to the fact that Brezovan is a ****ing terrible goalkeeper?
He clearly was, and on the strength of that 45 minutes clearly is.
But I did think there was a glimmer of hope for Brez, in this cup run.

D

Deleted member 22389

Nothing to discuss, big game away from home, he flaps and bottles it. Was always going to happen, it's happened many time before in the big games,,,,Stoke, Liverpool, West Ham...all away all shocking performances.

yep. bad decision not to play TK. I knew this was sodding going to happen. Gifted hull city tonight.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Not sure I can remember a more inept goalkeeping display. He's dragged the whole team down with him. Embarrassing

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
And you think the way the whole team is playing we have a chance? Are you seriously saying Hull wouldn't be winning with TK in goal. Worst team performance I've seen this season!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
3rd non league standard conceded goal on the trot. Defence Needs some investment in the summer to replace the old guard .

Not entirely sure what the 'old guard' have done wrong on any of the last 3 goals? The first one was our youngest defender chucking him self to the floor, the second was the reserve keeper not coming out and the last was a deflected free kick after a foul by our youngest defender again. Can't work out what's wrong with the old guard.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Not entirely sure what the 'old guard' have done wrong on any of the last 3 goals? The first one was our youngest defender chucking him self to the floor, the second was the reserve keeper not coming out and the last was a deflected free kick after a foul by our youngest defender again. Can't work out what's wrong with the old guard.

Did you see the two piss poor goals we conceded on Sat?

Tonight, Brezovan flapped at one and we let a poor free kick get through our wall for second

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here