Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My sincerest apologies, I just assumed your recent post ...

.... would have fallen foul of the excellent new NSC guidelines ( If you make a habit of writing in a way that largely seeks to diminish, belittle, undermine, divide, discriminate and mock then your days on NSC will be numbered, and I will give no apology for kicking you off here, for good, without further warning.) and you had been banned.

Your wasting your time if you think that these rules apply to him……..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jan 30, 2008

He was so riled he had to resort to abuse safe in the knowledge that being part of the syndicate gives him special privileges ??it makes a mockery of Pastafarian and JCFG being slapped on the wrist :facepalm:

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
....and

back to thread....

‘Almost unsaleable’: slump in school trips to UK blamed on Brexit
Groups from the continent are going elsewhere, tour operators say, deterred more by passport and visa rules than the pandemic

A French operator received 53 requests for school visits to Ireland for 2022 and one for the UK.

Sun 26 Dec 2021 11.41 GMT

Post-Brexit changes to Britain’s immigration rules have triggered an unprecedented collapse in bookings for school trips from the continent, organisers say, with countries such as Ireland and the Netherlands now more popular than the UK.

While the pandemic has depressed European school travel in general, the number of short-stay educational visits planned in 2022 to alternative EU destinations where English is widely spoken is significantly higher than inquiries for UK visits.

Operators say that while Britain’s day two Covid test requirement is a factor, by far the most significant is the UK’s decision not to accept EU group passports or identity cards from 1 October, instead requiring full passports – plus expensive individual visas for non-EU pupils.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/dec/26/school-trips-to-uk-slump-brexit

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My sincerest apologies, I just assumed your recent post ...

.... would have fallen foul of the excellent new NSC guidelines ( If you make a habit of writing in a way that largely seeks to diminish, belittle, undermine, divide, discriminate and mock then your days on NSC will be numbered, and I will give no apology for kicking you off here, for good, without further warning.) and you had been banned.
He was so riled he had to resort to abuse safe in the knowledge that being part of the syndicate gives him special privileges ??it makes a mockery of Pastafarian and JCFG being slapped on the wrist :facepalm:

Regards
DF

My goodness, I never thought that pointing out Ppf had been banned from NSC for racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, and nazi apologism (as documented in Moderating decisions) would cause such upset amongst his gang

tumblr_ljsth5ylUf1qct7ll.gifbaby.jpg

Anyway, back on topic

[Tweet]1179361530011439106[/Tweet]
[Tweet]1157710250969063424[/Tweet]

I'm sure that now we have this level of expertise applied to Brexit it will all go swimmingly :facepalm:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
She does seem to have an unerring ability to say just the right thing

[Tweet]701028930183110656[/Tweet]

[Tweet]1472646649834991618[/Tweet]

Still at least she's a born and bred Brexiteer :lolol::lolol::lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A whole presentation by Liz to the Food and Drinks Industry on how just dreadful Brexit would be

I really can't imagine why Johnson has thrown her a poisoned chalice, just as she was becoming so popular in the party, and even more so, why she didn't dodge it :shootself

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A whole presentation by Liz to the Food and Drinks Industry on how just dreadful Brexit would be

I really can't imagine why Johnson has thrown her a poisoned chalice, just as she was becoming so popular in the party, and even more so, why she didn't dodge it :shootself
There is no special Liz Truss plan for a successful Brexit, as the moment it's revealed, it will be torn to pieces as unworkable. The actual Liz Truss plan is to fudge, prevaricate and delay deadlines and hope that Johnson gets shafted first and Our Liz steps forward to greatness.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

That is a shocking volte-face and an indictment on her political integrity.

Is there anything that unscrupulous wannabes will not say/do to further their careers?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I'd ban anyone who owns up to being a grown up of 50ish years of age and is STILL so ignorant as not to know the difference between "your" and "you're".

To be fair to PPF, he may be a nasty racist incapable of anything coherent beyond a poorly formed single sentence, but at least he isn't guilty of that.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
or derailing threads?
Just referencing your own admitted predelictions for "perv corner" (your words) Olympic swimmers/gymnasts gusset shot viewing in the pit carries an immediate month ban on here, even repeating this truth which you were completely OK with sharing on NSC risks a permanent ban ... hopefully some weapons grade twunt isn't on duty tonight [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'd ban anyone who owns up to being a grown up of 50ish years of age and is STILL so ignorant as not to know the difference between "your" and "you're".

To be fair to PPF, he may be a nasty racist incapable of anything coherent beyond a poorly formed single sentence, but at least he isn't guilty of that.

I agree, let’s not stop there, I’d ban anyone who after all this time still doesn’t know that PPF is an account that several moderators and others use [emoji2357].

YOUR brother who post’s on here is clearly more wittier than you, when YOU’RE as funny as him do let me know[emoji6]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That is a shocking volte-face and an indictment on her political integrity.

Is there anything that unscrupulous wannabes will not say/do to further their careers?
On the contrary, lying in political office nowadays seems not only acceptable but a desirable trait.
All she has to do is to try to keep " The Easiest Deal on History " bubbling along on the back burner, say a few absolute whoppers about the EU negotiations and insult a few of their leaders and the Tory/Brexit loons will lap it up.

She can't actually do a deal because the moment she does it will all fall apart as soon as it is scrutinised.. See Northern Ireland Protocol....

So all Liz has to do is to lie and prevaricate and hope that Johnson implodes in the next few months, she bags the leadership and shoves some other sap in to trying to resolve the impossible " Easiest Deal in History."

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Obviously true ... only a grade A moron or a serial liar would pretend otherwise.
Careful, using the word ‘Moron’ will lead to your collar being felt…

With your well thought through, incisive, detailed and informative posts about the thread subject I really have no idea why you two and your besties Ppf and Baker lite keep getting banned time and time again. And after all the hours day and night that you spend on here (even giving up your bank holidays) advising the mods on how to run the board too.

And do you ever get thanked for it ? It just seems so unfair to me :shrug:

Anyway, back on topic,

‘Almost unsaleable’: slump in school trips to UK blamed on Brexit

Post-Brexit changes to Britain’s immigration rules have triggered an unprecedented collapse in bookings for school trips from the continent, organisers say, with countries such as Ireland and the Netherlands now more popular than the UK.Operators say that while Britain’s day two Covid test requirement is a factor, by far the most significant is the UK’s decision not to accept EU group passports or identity cards from 1 October, instead requiring full passports – plus expensive individual visas for non-EU pupils.

They argue the slump will deprive UK host families, hostels and attractions of valuable income, and also inflict longer-term damage since school trips can prove formative experiences, promoting intercultural exchange and forging greater mutual understanding.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/almost-unsaleable-slump-in-school-trips-to-uk-blamed-on-brexit/ar-AAS9vax?ocid=mailsignout

Oh well, yet another British industry, businesses and employees sacrificed on the altar of Brexit :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here