Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Time for the glistening gussets to get on with their lives now .
Post Brexit Britain is booming 🇬[emoji1058]🇧
https://twitter.com/rodbishop15/status/1411115458795876361?s=21
Stop being so miserable,cheer up and back global Britain [emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quoting an idiot like yourself, doesn't really demonstrate how your life has been improved. Your idiotic post should be in the Brexit thread in order to receive the derision it deserves. Buck up idiot.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Brexit 5 years on - How has your life improved??

Time for the glistening gussets to get on with their lives now .
Post Brexit Britain is booming 🇬[emoji1058]🇧
https://twitter.com/rodbishop15/status/1411115458795876361?s=21
Stop being so miserable,cheer up and back global Britain [emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I disagree, assuming that they really are that pissed with the situation let them carry on whining and spoiling for Internet brawls, remember it’s not like that in the real world [emoji23][emoji23]

In 5 years we can all provide Old Nick with an answer to his OP [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Quoting an idiot like yourself, doesn't really demonstrate how your life has been improved. Your idiotic post should be in the Brexit thread in order to receive the derision it deserves. Buck up idiot.

What’s with all the nasty,spiteful insults David?
If you can’t play nicely, don’t play at all. Take a chill pill and enjoy the football tonight [emoji636][emoji1303]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He is actually listing all the issues with the Northern Ireland Protocol that HE proposed, negotiated and signed off to the leader of an EU country. I don't believe there are words to begin to describe any aspect of this whole Idiotic and total farce from beginning to end :dunce:

My favourite bit at 31 seconds - 'Imagine if Bratwurst could not be moved from Dortmund to Dusseldorf, you would think it absolutely extraordinary'. Well that's exactly what YOU proposed, negotiated and signed off in order to 'Get Brexit Done' you Moron :lolol:

He wanted a customs border inside the UK.

You just need to get on with it pal. Get back to work, there are statues to protect...

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If you can’t play nicely, don’t play at all. Take a chill pill and enjoy the football tonight [emoji636][emoji1303]

I will enjoy the footall tonight. In a bar that will mostly full of Ukrainianstuff. So, let's play nicely. Please highlight, whiche part of the drivel you posted is factually correct, notwithstanding this is the wrong thread, but give it a go

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

I will surely enjoy the football tonight, albeit in a bar full of Ukrainians. So, let's play nicely, albeit in the wrong thread. What part of the drivel you posted is factually correct?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

I'm also quite chilled thanks. Conversations with Brexiteers who are wriggling to avoid answering a simple question is entertaining and relaxing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Jan 30, 2008
As our National Anthem was being sung by our national football team before one of the most important games of the tournament….you’re on a Brexit thread in the bear pit posting this guff?
This really does show you up for the hypocritical twerp you are.
Seriously? Have a word with yourself.

Who are you telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing with my time...... LMFAO
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Who are you telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing with my time...... LMFAO
Regards
DF

I’m not telling you what to do, babes. Live how you wish to live. I’m merely pointing out what a wally you are for someone who professes to be a patriot to be posting in the Pit while our national anthem is being sung. LMFAO :)

Jan 30, 2008
I’m not telling you what to do, babes. Live how you wish to live. I’m merely pointing out what a wally you are for someone who professes to be a patriot to be posting in the Pit while our national anthem is being sung. LMFAO :)

Multi tasking is a wonderfull thing
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Multi tasking is a wonderfull thing
Regards
DF

I’m not saying you are unable do two things at once. I’m just surprised that a self proclaimed patriot such as yourself would choose to be on NSC, posting videos in the bear pit, 2 minutes before kick off on one of the most important nights for English football in 25 years as our national anthem is being sung.
I’m not saying you can’t do these things, just pointing out what a tool you are for doing them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here