Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Interesting response to the news that one of Britain's most respected charities is suffering badly from Brexit.

I always thought that [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] defined himself as one of Britain's 'Most Patriotic' but I've obviously mixed him up with someone else ???

Don't be daft, Lightly Baked is going to take a contrary position on principle. The subject matter is immaterial, whack him on "ignore " as his only pleasure is getting a response .

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Post Brexit Britain is booming [emoji636]
https://twitter.com/trussliz/status/1406172698095591426?s=21
So much positivity this week, and with next weeks 5 year anniversary celebrations, Global Britain is truly winning [emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So really it's all just about believing and staying positive, in spite of what we see all around us....
Interesting philosophy, but not very pragmatic.

You carry on though.......

The tweeted news that has inspired your contribution was by Liz Truss; do you consider that to be an impartial assessment or is it more likely to be a bit of tory propaganda?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

However, I'm less surprised at the reaction to one of Britain's most respected charities struggling from nazi supporting 'anti-semitic scum' who would call themselves 'das reich' and I'm sure [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] with his well publicised and regularly repeated dislike of 'anti-Semitic scum' would agree ???

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I strongly suspect he was fibbing.

Was it Liam Fox who said along the lines of " The Easiest Deal in The World " when describing our post Brexit trading arrangements with the EU ? .... I know Gove's classic was " The day after we Vote Leave, we hold all the cards " !!!

I wonder where Fox and Davis are hiding these days ?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Worst contraction in the developed world last year, Sunak giving away £400B in cash. If that doesn't get a big of a bounce I don't know what will?

If there's clip or article which says great brexit news, it just gets celebrated, not examined. It could be a cat being rescued for all they know or care

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here