Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The transport and logistics area is really struggling now as they are 650,000 HGV drivers short of what is needed. EU drivers have left these shores, and wages aren’t high enough to qualify under the new immigration laws.

My apologies, an extra 0 crept in there. It's 65000 HGV drivers needed.
Wholesalers have called for the army to step in, but we haven't even got enough skilled troops to cover the shortfall.

https://theloadstar.com/uk-driver-shortage-so-bad-wholesalers-want-army-trucks-to-deliver-the-goods/

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I see this thread has swiftly resorted back to the nonsense that resulted in the bear pit being closed

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I see this thread has swiftly resorted back to the nonsense that resulted in the bear pit being closed

Two pages of discussion about what are the alternatives to the Northern Ireland protocol, followed by this
Trade deal with Australia agreed ����
Regards
DF
and this
Shushy shushy
There’s no place for positive news here..
and when asked about what the positives of this 'deal' are, complete silence save for the the faint noise of crayons being furiously chewed :shrug:

And finally the same link to some marketing site for the Manufacturing industry that has been posted dozens of times by various posters and still has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit
Go go global Britain [emoji636]

https://twitter.com/jefferson_mfg/status/1404708201610756101?s=21
Born to win [emoji636]

It's certainly a well thought out, if somewhat familiar case :dunce:

:lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1404778622699905031[/tweet]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Is there anything in this Australia FTA for Britain?

How are exports going to grow?

What are we going to sell?

What can we sell we never did when we were in the EU?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjALegQIORAC&usg=AOvVaw2Qp8HPtRIcA1_XV15B8YWe
At least we're not selling our souls to the Bully boys of Brussels ����
Regards
DF

No we just capitulate and destroy our own farmers instead. Well done PPF, a proud moment for you

#countingthecostofbrexit

Capture.JPG

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Two pages of discussion about what are the alternatives to the Northern Ireland protocol, followed by this and this and when asked about what the positives of this 'deal' are, complete silence save for the the faint noise of crayons being furiously chewed :shrug:

And finally the same link to some marketing site for the Manufacturing industry that has been posted dozens of times by various posters and still has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit

It's certainly a well thought out, if somewhat familiar case :dunce:

:lolol:

Rather than the Chuckle Brothers, I think of Bag O'Shite and his wing man, Das Reich, as the ****all Brothers.

They add the sum total of ****all to anything.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rather than the Chuckle Brothers, I think of Bag O'Shite and his wing man, Das Reich, as the ****all Brothers.

They add the sum total of ****all to anything.
I've long thought that baker far right and the pretty pink algorithm "share an Internet connection".

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Rest assured the terminally deluded will cling desperately onto any progress (and there will surely be some) as the 'sunny uplands' Johnson lied to us about.

...and with no other evidence of economic Brexit success they will accuse dissenting voices of talking the country down. Apart from making some spurious freedom claims, that is pretty much all they have left now....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So the Australia trade deal is basically the destruction of UK beef and lamb farming so that the Government can announce the "success" of a micro-miniscule trade deal.

Lunacy. Still, vote for a clown get a circus etc.

The Pied Piper keeps failing the nation and has to go.

Luckily the tories are very good at knifing their leader in the back so there is always hope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here