Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What a desperate post
Regards
DF

It is desperate, I agree. But I’m willing to give it a go and see if I can help [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] with his academic shortcomings.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It is desperate, I agree. But I’m willing to give it a go and see if I can help [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] with his academic shortcomings.

Who’s going to help you with your personality shortcomings?

There’s definitely issues there with your obsession on underpinning your amazing academic self, I’m assuming you were bullied at school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Who’s going to help you with your personality shortcomings?

There’s definitely issues there with your obsession on underpinning your amazing academic self, I’m assuming you were bullied at school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

“amazing academic self” :lolol:

We’re talking about elementary English. It’s the most basic of basic and parents and teachers are correcting this every minute of the day so let’s keep this in context.

Besides, as a true Patriot I feel it’s my duty to ensure the longevity of my language and to prevent it being mangled and misused.....do you agree?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
amazing academic self:lolol:

We’re talking about elementary English. It’s the most basic of basic and parents and teachers are correcting this every minute of the day so let’s keep this in context.

Besides, as a true Patriot I feel it’s my duty to ensure the longevity of my language and to prevent it being mangled and misused.....do you agree?

To be fair to [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION], it's all relative so you can see why he may have come to that conclusion :)

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I think the comments immediately following the tweet sum it all up! Another 'own goal' for the Brexit propagandists there!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here