Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Incredible when people moan about old people voting the country out of the EU and the uptake in these groups is over 90% PMSL :lolol:
Regards
DF

These knob jockeys don’t half come out with some old shite, sooner they realise they are on the wrong side of history the sooner they’ll start moving on with their sad, lonely lives.
[emoji636]Born to win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
These knob jockeys don’t half come out with some old shite, sooner they realise they are on the wrong side of history the sooner they’ll start moving on with their sad, lonely lives.
[emoji636]Born to win.

As their Golden boy Tony Blair said it's time to move on but these jokers are stuck like chewing Gum to a pavement
Regards
DF

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You tell me he was your Golden boy ?
As for the Norway style Brexit you're no better then Watford bloke Pure Fantasy, we are where we are because of good old Democracy and no amount of moaning on a message board by a small minority will EVER change that :)
Regards
DF

How was Norway "pure fantasy", it would have worked perfectly well. Please also cite when I said Blair was my "golden boy".

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Incredible to accuse people of coming out with "shite" then post something like that. Nobody knows what side of history the "right" side is.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
George Useless on C4 News pedaling the same lie, anyone to blame but themselves
Sadly, too many people have climbed so far up the tree that they can't climb back down again.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
One is the Parliamentary Labour Party and the other rots your teeth....no ****s given about either.

You tell 'em. Just hope the lack of freedom of speech doesn't stop you getting your point across

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Off to bed now loser, don’t forget to put your dry nights on.

Not for the first time, I'll take your resort to a feeble insult as a mark that you have nothing further to contribute of value to this discussion.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sadly, too many people have climbed so far up the tree that they can't climb back down again.

Its like being 10-0 down at home and doing ole's when the other side have the ball and start taking the piss

DENIAL

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brexit trade delays getting worse at UK border, survey finds

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...e-delays-getting-worse-uk-border-survey-finds

Delays importing and exporting goods to and from the EU have worsened since Brexit was introduced at the start of the year and will result in stock shortages and price rises for consumers, according to a report.

A survey of 350 supply chain managers found that two out of three had experienced delays of “at least two to three days” getting goods into the UK, compared with 38% who reported delays in a similar survey in January.

Weak governance again. Whether its covid or Brexit, the country pays...

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Brexit trade delays getting worse at UK border, survey finds

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...e-delays-getting-worse-uk-border-survey-finds

Delays importing and exporting goods to and from the EU have worsened since Brexit was introduced at the start of the year and will result in stock shortages and price rises for consumers, according to a report.

A survey of 350 supply chain managers found that two out of three had experienced delays of “at least two to three days” getting goods into the UK, compared with 38% who reported delays in a similar survey in January.

Weak governance again. Whether its covid or Brexit, the country pays...

The Guardian [emoji2359]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The Guardian [emoji2359]

Who do we believe the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply who have surveyed 350 supply chain managers or the government that says its business more or less as usual?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here