Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Doom preaching here, doom preaching on the Woods thread.

Life's not much fun Chez Nicko, is it?

Whether you are a Scottish fisherman going to the wall because of Brexit or Tiger Woods fighting for his life in hospital I don't take pleasure in others misfortune

But for some such schadenfreude is all they have

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If people were constructive over Brexit we'd have the Norway solution in place already and most people would be quite happy. Being constructive requires both sides, not one trying to be and one prancing around shouting "HA REMOANERS YOU LOST!!!"

Instead we get individuals that claim to be LMFAO when they hear some UK exporters are on the verge of collapse, such employers that create jobs for such individuals

Strange times....

Jan 30, 2008
If people were constructive over Brexit we'd have the Norway solution in place already and most people would be quite happy. Being constructive requires both sides, not one trying to be and one prancing around shouting "HA REMOANERS YOU LOST!!!"

Ah yes ,Tony Blair the Man who gave away more to the EU than any other PM before him telling people like you to move on , why haven't you??
Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Instead we get individuals that claim to be LMFAO when they hear some UK exporters are on the verge of collapse, such employers that create jobs for such individuals

Strange times....

Amazing how people who would wrap themselves in the flag and claim they love Britain are so apparently unconcerned by the damage to British industry and workers.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ah yes ,Tony Blair the Man who gave away more to the EU than any other PM before him telling people like you to move on , why haven't you??
Regards
DF

So your current line of thinking is Tony Blair is right and should be obeyed at all times?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Interesting facts emerging re Shellfish exports to the EU, Grant Shapps claims the EU have changed the rules since the end of the transition period... Sadly it has been confirmed that we did agree to the rules of 3rd country imports which means the rules were set long before we left. Shapps has joined the Liars Club in Cabinet

Jan 30, 2008
So your current line of thinking is Tony Blair is right and should be obeyed at all times?

You tell me he was your Golden boy ?
As for the Norway style Brexit you're no better then Watford bloke Pure Fantasy, we are where we are because of good old Democracy and no amount of moaning on a message board by a small minority will EVER change that :)
Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1364533698419453955[/TWEET]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Interesting facts emerging re Shellfish exports to the EU, Grant Shapps claims the EU have changed the rules since the end of the transition period... Sadly it has been confirmed that we did agree to the rules of 3rd country imports which means the rules were set long before we left. Shapps has joined the Liars Club in Cabinet

When the law was passed in 2008 Governing 3rd country shellfish imports, Britain were full members of the EU with full voting rights in the fisheries commission responsible for drawing up and passing that law. That would be the same fisheries commission where Nigel Farage failed to attend 41 of the 42 meetings he should have attended.

You really couldn't make it up :shootself

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
“Language students in limbo as Brexit wrecks travel*plans “

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...guage-students-limbo-brexit-hits-travel-plans

I wonder how [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]’s daughter is getting on with planning for her year abroad?

I did ask how Portsmouth and Sussex Universities (the two that had already offered his daughter a year studying abroad) were going to fund it, as I know a few youngsters very worried about this and getting told completely different things.

He hasn't come back to me yet, but I'm hoping to find out soon so I can put their minds at rest :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When the law was passed in 2008 Governing 3rd country shellfish imports, Britain were full members of the EU with full voting rights in the fisheries commission responsible for drawing up and passing that law. That would be the same fisheries commission where Nigel Farage failed to attend 41 of the 42 meetings he should have attended.

Yes, I'm well aware of Mr Farage's diligence! However, 3 months before our MEP's left their posts in Brussels, the meeting on their pension payments and redundancy was one of the most attended ever according to EU records.

Jan 30, 2008

A what exactly would he achieved chunky ?
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

George Useless on C4 News pedaling the same lie, anyone to blame but themselves

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here