Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Problem is too many Brits listen to people just because they have a posh accent

In other news DM's Robert Hardman whining that British lorry driver are having their sandwiches taken away, yet in Switzerland they are waived through

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9144765/ROBERT-HARDMAN-Europes-petty-revenge.html

Maybe one day we're be in the Single Market (and like the Swiss in Schengen too!!).

The Fail is just dire. Only few weeks ago they had columnists queueing up to rubbish any sort of Brexit lockdown. This plus given their links with the Nazis in the past, our Brexiteers maybe should direct their '5th Columnists' sneer at this bunch.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The Fail is just dire. Only few weeks ago they had columnists queueing up to rubbish any sort of Brexit lockdown. This plus given their links with the Nazis in the past, our Brexiteers maybe should direct their '5th Columnists' sneer at this bunch.

Dacre may be retired but the BIG LIE is still well and truly alight at the Daily Mail and of course people will believe this shit

Only recently a family relative was still telling me the Irish border was a still red herring and made reference to Switzerland's status

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Still remainers crying on here. All the remainers I know through work and friends have reluctantly accepted the result and now just want to move on. Pity the usual suspects on here cannot

So is Brexit going the way you thought it would when you voted for it ?

And when you voted for it were you aware that you were voting for the Irish Sea Border, No Passporting and Equivalence for the services sector, new procedures and regulations for Fisheries and the tariffs and import taxes that seem to have been hidden in the small print ?

Be interested to hear your views :)

Because I'm sure you wouldn't be here to simply insult and try to derail the thread because you didn't understand what you were voting for and consequently still don't understand what is currently happening, or why.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Still remainers crying on here. All the remainers I know through work and friends have reluctantly accepted the result and now just want to move on. Pity the usual suspects on here cannot

No matter how much you'd like to, you can't silence me.

Jan 30, 2008
So is Brexit going the way you thought it would when you voted for it ?

And when you voted for it were you aware that you were voting for the Irish Sea Border, No Passporting and Equivalence for the services sector, new procedures and regulations for Fisheries and the tariffs and import taxes that seem to have been hidden in the small print ?

Be interested to hear your views :)

Because I'm sure you wouldn't be here to simply insult and try to derail the thread because you didn't understand what you were voting for and consequently still don't understand what is currently happening, or why.

Who are you to tell people anything :dunce:
Regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

All? How many is all? Four or five people?

Usual suspects? You made a special trip to the Bear Pit just to call people the usual suspects?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It appears that [MENTION=578]portslade seagull[/MENTION] is not alone in having no idea what he did, what is now happening and why

Boris Johnson has not read text of Brexit trade deal, Downing Street signals

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-trade-deal-text-boris-johnson-b1787270.html

It was obvious to anyone with a brain cell that he hadn't, but his own spokesman actually admitting it :facepalm:

If he did didn't read the WA, what hope was there for the FTA? Can't f**k about too much with Ireland now with Biden soon to be in the WH

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It appears that [MENTION=578]portslade seagull[/MENTION] is not alone in having no idea what he did, what is now happening and why

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-trade-deal-text-boris-johnson-b1787270.html

It was obvious to anyone with a brain cell that he hadn't, but his own spokesman actually admitting it :facepalm:

It's really not a surprise though, you only have to listen to PMQ's a couple of times to see that he's NOT a details man !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Just heard about a small business having to suspend sending goods to the EU due to increased costs and issues with VAT. They very much would like to move on....as well as moving their goods on. On behalf of them, I’ll carry on “crying”, you thoughtless and heartless ****.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

:wanker:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Just heard about a small business having to suspend sending goods to the EU due to increased costs and issues with VAT. They very much would like to move on....as well as moving their goods on. On behalf of them, I’ll carry on “crying”, you thoughtless and heartless ****.

Presumably the scotts fisherfolk should just suck it up and go bankrupt

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

And there was me, thinking that the human cesspit that is Das Reich (and possibly a couple of others - they know who they are), would be likely to post utter shite like that, and along you come.

Tosser.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Watford zero you do like your mentions don't you does that help with your losers mentality. I voted out along with 17.5m other voters which unfortunately for you meant you lost but after 4yrs you can still not get over it. I'll buy you a dummy if you like but knowing you you would spit it out and come out with the same old crap.
Let's give it 40ys and then see where we are. If we are in a worst position I will posthumously admit I was wrong

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Watford zero you do like your mentions don't you does that help with your losers mentality. I voted out along with 17.5m other voters which unfortunately for you meant you lost but after 4yrs you can still not get over it. I'll buy you a dummy if you like but knowing you you would spit it out and come out with the same old crap.
Let's give it 40ys and then see where we are. If we are in a worst position I will posthumously admit I was wrong

Careful, although you are dealing with a serial stalker remember you are also dealing with someone who excels in fact-based analysis which is why he predicted Brexit wouldn't happen, then predicted we would end up with BRINO .. finally predicting and wanting a no-deal outcome :lolol:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Careful, although you are dealing with a serial stalker remember you are also dealing with someone who excels in fact-based analysis which is why he predicted Brexit wouldn't happen, then predicted we would end up with BRINO .. finally predicting and wanting a no-deal outcome :lolol:

They must be the life and souls of any parties they attend after all the woe is me they come out with. Watford Zero probably takes a great big A4 binder so he can remind himself incase he runs out of stories

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
They must be the life and souls of any parties they attend after all the woe is me they come out with. Watford Zero probably takes a great big A4 binder so he can remind himself incase he runs out of stories

Absolutely no remain voter in the real world I know carries on as they do (all grown-ups to be fair). Not sure what it is about social media but it definitely brings out the worst in some people.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Genuine question

Why do you want to close down analysis and debate about the effects of Brexit? What purpose do you have in wishing it would stop? The effects have only just started and there is much to discuss, isn't there? You could contribute with 'Brexit Benefits' rather than pointless insults from the sidelines...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here