Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
When PotG says error strewn he means factually incorrect. WZ is well known for posting something factually incorrect but very quickly altering his post so he doesn't get caught out. Problem being people have already read it but haven't had the time to quote it. It's very similar to his predictions - he very subtlety alters them over time to suggest he got his predictions correct.

Thank you for explaining the post. I am sure he is grateful.
Anyone who makes a factual error or prediction would do well to amend it, don't you think? Especially if others are looking to 'catch him out'.
PotG does not say the posts are altered quickly; in fact he suggests take a long time ('much later') - so your comment is factually incorrect. I am sure you would have changed it on reflection.
Thanks too for avoiding unnecessarily hostile language.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Thank you for explaining the post. I am sure he is grateful.
Anyone who makes a factual error or prediction would do well to amend it, don't you think? Especially if others are looking to 'catch him out'.
PotG does not say the posts are altered quickly; in fact he suggests take a long time ('much later') - so your comment is factually incorrect. I am sure you would have changed it on reflection.
Thanks too for avoiding unnecessarily hostile language.

What a shame that anyone on here has such a reputation that
others are keen to ‘catch them out’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Or if you think of it another way, what a pity that anyone is predisposed to instantly catch another poster out..... that's 'playing the person' rather than confronting the content of their post.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Brexiteers finding more ways to avoid talking about Brexit.
Apparently, EVERY Brexiteer just voted for the single reason of leaving the EU. Despite what they were arguing earlier in the thread. Its amazing. Still waiting for one of them to have some balls, and provide a list of the positives that they championed.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Why do you compliment someone on editing their 'error strewn' posts? Doesn't everyone try and correct their own mechanical errors?

You just need to replace 'nice edit' with 'I have nothing to counter this argument or to show brexit in a good light. I' ve been proved wrong, again.'

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

What a shame that the poster has such a reputation for being keen to catch others out, that he needs to say his favourite doctor is Harold Shipman.
I would much rather someone corrects their mistakes, than be so vile.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
[tweet]1346749799022931968[/tweet]

Edited to add context to Ian Perkes

[tweet]1346752739926302722[/tweet]

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What a shame that the poster has such a reputation for being keen to catch others out, that he needs to say his favourite doctor is Harold Shipman.
I would much rather someone corrects their mistakes, than be so vile.
There is nothing wrong with posting something, immediately re-reading it and then thinking it isn't quite right and should be clarified. I do this all the time :facepalm:

All this "catching out" playground stuff is a little tedious tbh.

However, I reckon the Shipman comment wasn't exactly serious !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There is nothing wrong with posting something, immediately re-reading it and then thinking it isn't quite right and should be clarified.

All this "catching out" playground stuff is a little tedious tbh.

However, I reckon the Shipman comment wasn't exactly serious !

It probably wasn't but it makes it a vile joke, instead.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nothing like f**king over a largely Covid proof business when our economy is in free fall.

Johnson and his cronies are failing us all...

[tweet]1346749799022931968[/tweet]

Edited to add context to Ian Perkes

[tweet]1346752739926302722[/tweet]

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Read the favourite doctor thread. Killing off old women who are no longer any use to society is hilarious.

tenor.gif

Jan 30, 2008
Brexiteers finding more ways to avoid talking about Brexit.
Apparently, EVERY Brexiteer just voted for the single reason of leaving the EU. Despite what they were arguing earlier in the thread. Its amazing. Still waiting for one of them to have some balls, and provide a list of the positives that they championed.

It's all over David finished , pray for the Zombies
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
When PotG says error strewn he means factually incorrect. WZ is well known for posting something factually incorrect but very quickly altering his post so he doesn't get caught out. Problem being people have already read it but haven't had the time to quote it. It's very similar to his predictions - he very subtlety alters them over time to suggest he got his predictions correct.
BRINO :dunce:
regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here