Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
[MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] if you want to argue mandates then both Tories and Labour MPs should have backed May and end up with brexit. we know there were many different views on how to deliver brexit. when it came to voting on that, three groups of pro-europeans voted against or abstained from a pro-european proposal, leading to its defeat.

D

Deleted member 2719

Sometimes someone says something so stupid it's impossible to ignore. And it's not a matter of time, it's simple matter of ability

December 'stats'

Posts by 'Chicken Run' - 287
Posts by 'Is it POTG?' - 261
Posts by 'JC Footy Genius' -109

Posts by WATFORD zero - 175

Yet I'm the one who is retired and should 'get a life' :lolol:

I have not been in the bearpit for sometime and nothing changes, the same poster insulting people, perhaps, you are struggling because your retired?

If you need to talk about it, I am happy to receive your pm.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I’m expecting a big post from WZ soon, he’s been quiet for too long, he’s either been doomscrolling or worse, post mining [emoji6]

An alternative question for you that you might be more inclined to answer...

What is doomscrolling and what is your qualification/special ability to identify it?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
[MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] if you want to argue mandates then both Tories and Labour MPs should have backed May and end up with brexit. we know there were many different views on how to deliver brexit. when it came to voting on that, three groups of pro-europeans voted against or abstained from a pro-european proposal, leading to its defeat.

But May and the government sought none of them but their own!

It didn't invite Labour or other parties to the table to discuss or agree a deal to respect the Referendum, it came up with it's own deal, ignored what the other parties wanted but then when their own party turned against them, the other MPs are then supposed to bail them out. I find that ridiculous to be honest.

May's deal goes through on the 3rd vote if 30 of the 34 Tory rebels had voted for it, and that's without the 10 DUP she got into bed with.

All the blaming of Parliament, and democracy was all down to the Tory Government being unable to agree it's own deal - it is that simple.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
An alternative question for you that you might be more inclined to answer...

What is doomscrolling and what is your qualification/special ability to identify it?

Doomscrolling.....also know as reporting Brexit reality.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Not been on this thread for a while nice to see so many familiar names still here.

So come on you Brexitees sell it to me how's can this be anything other than a terrible moment in history to be trying to negotiate a deal 9 days before a cliff edge in the middle of a pandemic with a new variant which the UK is the very epicentre, meanwhile Christmas is only 3 days away if a deal were to be found its not under the most ideal set of circumstances where mistakes can be made, of the type that ment the Government had to break international law.

The options then

Carry on regardless
Carry on and extend the current arrangement until summer 2021
Carry on and have a shower step out and pretend it was all a nightmare

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
down to negotiating over 10% of fishing quota. for all the high principles talked about, it comes down to that?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
down to negotiating over 10% of fishing quota. for all the high principles talked about, it comes down to that?

All that seafood transported from Scotland down to Dover, where the lorries are stuck because they can't get it to Europe.

Mackerel. anyone?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Still looking like blue passports and fish will be two big winners out of Brexit.

We've come a long way since David Davis the Brexit bulldog turned up in Brussels negotiations empty handed...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Still looking like blue passports and fish will be two big winners out of Brexit.

We've come a long way since David Davis the Brexit bulldog turned up in Brussels negotiations empty handed...

More big winners for the PPE start up firms and CV testing which Andy Wigmore has just been awarded.

[tweet]1341355364734918657[/tweet]

Kleptocracy.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
132118351_4167145749971119_2928307064322528588_o.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
More big winners for the PPE start up firms and CV testing which Andy Wigmore has just been awarded.

[tweet]1341355364734918657[/tweet]

Kleptocracy.

Interesting, Breathe Assured is the trading name of Medical Assured Group Ltd. Not much trading history....

Capture.JPG

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here