Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Bit embarrassing posting this wouldn’t you say Kinky?

Lets hope it doesn't happen. I'd be interested to know who would pay the tarrifs on Nissan cars since most of them are exported to Europe. Presumably if the Goverment say No deal is a good outcome they would pick up the tab?

In the fairness of balance there is a contradicting article about Nissan ramping up in UK but that was back in February

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/feb/03/nissan-eu-uk-hard-brexit

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Lets hope it doesn't happen. I'd be interested to know who would pay the tarrifs on Nissan cars since most of them are exported to Europe. Presumably if the Goverment say No deal is a good outcome they would pick up the tab?

In the fairness of balance there is a contradicting article about Nissan ramping up in UK but that was back in February

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/feb/03/nissan-eu-uk-hard-brexit

Obviously let’s hope it doesn’t happen!

A few people on this thread fall over themselves to post any piece of bad news fact or FICTION in an almost celebratory way and that is poor form.

I’m sure Kinky Gerbil or whatever his name is wouldn’t have appreciated fake speculation being posted on here about Virgin Holidays last year!

Jan 30, 2008
Obviously let’s hope it doesn’t happen!

A few people on this thread fall over themselves to post any piece of bad news fact or FICTION in an almost celebratory way and that is poor form.

I’m sure Kinky Gerbil or whatever his name is wouldn’t have appreciated fake speculation being posted on here about Virgin Holidays last year!

It's a form of denial , they know we are no longer in the EU but any bit of bad news they can find somehow gives them a bit of comfort rather than pulling together and moving on , let's get going
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you really want to keep pretending that you are two different people (for whatever reason) here's a few tips. Don't repeat the same phrase that was used on your alter ego a few hours earlier :facepalm:

You really are a plum. You think far too much for someone of your capacity.
This is the account that does funny one liners, it's the other account you use for insults.

Even you're getting mixed up now, you silly old sausage :lolol:

Coincidentally, the only two times the phrase has ever appeared on this thread :lolol:

And try and remember which account does what.
[MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] - Angry Conservative party, Johnson, Brexit and Unionist supporter, who somehow managed to vote for a border in the Irish Sea, can't understand why the EU doesn't let us have access into the single market and complete autonomy from any of their rules governing it, and believes Johnson is doing an sterling job :dunce:
[MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] - Thumbs up every post I make and tries to post witty one liners - er that's it.

Now, each time you post angrily as POTG or start suddenly thumbing up my posts as JCFG it simply looks as if you too stupid run two accounts properly. Try and remember, if you're angry JCFG, if not POTG. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

You could always bookmark this post you can always come back and check before you post to make sure you are on the right account :wink:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You knew what you were doing, you just forget to press the fact check button, I get it, us brexiteers make that mistake all the time [emoji6]

Pretty sure the thread said if true...

Seem to be getting pretty tetchy over It, I guess you have lots of other things to worry about like car parks in Kent.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
If you really want to keep pretending that you are two different people (for whatever reason) here's a few tips. Don't repeat the same phrase that was used on your alter ego a few hours earlier :facepalm:

Coincidentally, the only two times the phrase has ever appeared on this thread :lolol:

[MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] - Angry Conservative party, Johnson, Brexit and Unionist supporter, who somehow managed to vote for a border in the Irish Sea, can't understand why the EU doesn't let us have access into the single market and complete autonomy from any of their rules governing it, and believes Johnson is doing an sterling job :dunce:
[MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] - Thumbs up every post I make and tries to post witty one liners - er that's it.

Now, each time you post angrily as POTG or start suddenly thumbing up my posts as JCFG it simply looks as if you too stupid run two accounts properly. Try and remember, if you're angry JCFG, if not POTG. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

You could always bookmark this post you can always come back and check before you post to make sure you are on the right account :wink:

Morning boomer, bit late this morning, you over sleep or did [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] not wake you when she woke? [emoji6][emoji6]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You knew what you were doing, you just forget to press the fact check button, I get it, us brexiteers make that mistake all the time [emoji6]

The Fact check button that consists of a Nissan spokesman telling the Sunderland Echo that they won't be closing :facepalm:

Because they would definitely make a public statement to the Sunderland Echo that they were going to close if they were planning it wouldn't they ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Very immature response mate, [emoji106]

Morning boomer, bit late this morning, you over sleep or did [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] not wake you when she woke? [emoji6][emoji6]

16251511.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

tenor.gif

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’m happy to admit I’m immature, it’s you old boomers who need to lighten up! [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

But seriously, if you do have anything to add to 'What do we do about Ireland/NI, Tariff Free deal and Fishing' here's the thread.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?383715-What-do-we-do-about-Ireland-NI-Tariff-Free-deal-and-Fishing

You did say
Mmm tricky, I’ll give it some more thought, thank you for your considered answers.

It's just that, as I'm sure you're aware, time is tight and you have been thinking about it for over a week. Thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Where are my thumbs up ?

The whole post is explaining to you that if you want pretend to be two people, you need to be consistent FFS :facepalm:

(If I haven't got the thumbs because you're getting angry again, switch accounts :thumbsup:)

Knows he's been busted just trolling now.

Wonder what other leavers have multiple accounts on here, as they only ever represented 19% of BHA fans I guess they were forced into it to try and shout louder

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here