Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A warm, comforting feeling knowing you're watching over these posts GAP.

Like wetting oneself really.

Not having wet myself in the last 50 odd years I wouldn't know :shrug:

But see how much less embarrassing it is when you actually stick to subjects that you have knowledge and experience in ? (Together with the 3 word slogans)

It's simple. Know your limits :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
Not having wet myself in the last 50 odd years I wouldn't know :shrug:

But see how much less embarrassing it is when you actually stick to subjects that you have knowledge and experience in ? (Together with the 3 word slogans)

It's simple. Know your limits :thumbsup:

I bet you're touching cloth though, tick tock tick tock :bigwave:
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brexit nostalgia from 2017

Under the existing arrangements, the NHS pays European countries for medical care given to UK citizens. In theory, they pay us for treating EU nationals in the UK, but this often doesn't happen; the NHS annually loses millions in moneys uncollected from EU countries. This is one of the things that will form part of the negotiations - to say that it's all definitely just going to stop is just - well - scaremongering.
It may happen, but as it works at present heavily in favour of the EU countries, they'd be damn fools to give it up. It's an arrangement that can be applied equally well whether in or out of the EU.

Where did it all go wrong?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1321354991983071234[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1321360830609428483[/TWEET]

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
9 weeks to go, and business being told it will be their fault if they are not up to it it regarding the new border electronic systems..... that are not in place. yet, or even near being in place yet. ****ing incredible. Always somebody elses fault..

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
9 weeks to go, and business being told it will be their fault if they are not up to it it regarding the new border electronic systems..... that are not in place. yet, or even near being in place yet. ****ing incredible. Always somebody elses fault..
The 'winners' got what they knew they were voting for.

We must let them enjoy their prize.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Everyone will pay more and some will go without. If you are Jacob Ree-Mogg you won't notice, if you are one on 10 million people in the UK with less than £100 is savings its a disaster.

Unfortunately, 6th biggest economy in the world doesn't mean 6th highest wages, we were about 27th last time I looked

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Taking our country back, and take back control was the mantra. I wonder how they feel about the government waiting for the result of the American election to decide whether to go no deal.
Where does our star belong?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
UK government bragging about lower tariffs on soy sauce from Japan

Capture.JPG

Yes it will drop from 7.7% to 6%, just 2 points worth knowing..

a) We don't actually get more soy sauce from Japan, take kikkoman soy sauce its made in Holland!!

b) The tariff decrease is somewhat overshadowed by a 28% decline in sterling / yen in the last years

1/10...

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Hilarious that the government are trying to highlight maintenance of the Soy Sauce price as some kind of victory yet fail to mention the resumption of " Duty Free " allowances... ie, the fact that you can no longer travel to mainland Europe and buy pretty much what you like and bring it back to the United Kingdom DUTY FREE , you are soon going to be limited to ! Litre of spirits, or 6 bottles of ( Non Sparkling ) wine and "some" Other Goods before being whacked with duty.... marvellous scenes !

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Taking our country back, and take back control was the mantra. I wonder how they feel about the government waiting for the result of the American election to decide whether to go no deal.
Where does our star belong?

star? what star, i thought it had been sold down the river

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here