Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
[MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] Another 'witty' comeback. You seem to have lost faith in whatever argument you have had.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Call me mad but I try to live life, whatever the situation, with a smile.

B1tching and moaning about daily grinds must be quite soul destroying.

As a naturally happy, positive person I wouldn't know :thumbsup:

But I would imagine it's probably not as soul-destroying as the slow (and very slow in some cases) realisation that you've been injudiciously self-harming for the last 5 years. I would imagine that could be very depressing and you would try to deflect any discussion on what you've done at every opportunity, in order to try and keep an image of a happy demeanour, wouldn't you ?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
When people vote for something, based on falling for a load of bs, and potentially sending my country down the pan for decades, yes, It does irritate a bit.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Excellent. Just what everyone knew they were voting for.

Funnily enough they missed this when they wrote the slogan on the Brexit bus.

What really pissed me off was that 'Project Fear' stuff. Any anticipated negatives, problems and issues with Brexit were swept into this particular receptacle and it was bleated ad nauseum.

Sometimes it's nice being proved right, but not when it's at the expense of 99% of the British public.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What really pissed me off was that 'Project Fear' stuff. Any anticipated negatives, problems and issues with Brexit were swept into this particular receptacle and it was bleated ad nauseum.

This. Much like Donald Trump and his "fake news" bleating it allowed anyone who simply didn't want to hear about the negatives to just ignore them, which is stupid as every idea throughout human history has always had both positive and negative aspects, it's just that bigger decisions tend to have bigger ones.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Looks like govt getting worried about Biden, potentially winning US election.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here