Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Unless UK negotiators can secure an exemption to the rules, EU customers will look elsewhere for premium chilled products.

https://www.ft.com/content/a6b205e4...xaLW15IUQ62f0SGefSHJlvoTmvQUDMjbrLpLwD4ZzxHaY

Its the old saying in sales, its a lot harder to get a new customer then keep an existing one.

#countingthecostofbrexit

Well why would they want to buy our stuff? They can just imitate British produce and sell it as the real thing now we have thrown all our protections in the skipfire

Jan 30, 2008
As the UK moves ever closer to cleaning the shit off it's shoes on the 31st of December it's been noticeable the level of Hysyeria from the fun boy three and a couple of others on this thread.
Well chaps all that moaning and groaning has changed NOTHING ,best you all get used to the fact that Its nearly all over for you lot clinging on like shit to a blanket to the EU dream that blew up in your faces .
It's been emotional but all the best
Regards
DF

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
As the UK moves ever closer to cleaning the shit off it's shoes on the 31st of December it's been noticeable the level of Hysyeria from the fun boy three and a couple of others on this thread.
Well chaps all that moaning and groaning has changed NOTHING ,best you all get used to the fact that Its nearly all over for you lot clinging on like shit to a blanket to the EU dream that blew up in your faces .
Regards
DF

Get a job and stop being a burden on the States economy.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Regards
DF

get a job; you poncing, pikey, scumbag

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If the government has put us in a position where we have to greatly increase the amount of meat products from seriously abused animals coming into the country in order to keep our economy afloat then they should at least be exposed for the duplicitous little turds they are.

You're right about far east animal welfare standards and you could have mentioned European and UK standards too. Whataboutery though.

Stop importing cheap, mass produced pork from Holland and help our UK pork producers get a foothold back into their own domestic market. The chicken market is monstrous and something we cannot be self sufficient on. Its all about maintaining and improving welfare standards and traceability.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Regards
DF

There may be a brickie job somewhere in Germany, get your skates on.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ain't gonna be easy when there is going to be at least 3m unemployed in the new year. Any suggestions?

Row up shit creek past all the warning signposts, vote in a Captain who is incapable of keeping hold of a paddle, and then when we get to the waterfall, ask if anyone has any suggestions :shootself

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Stop importing cheap, mass produced pork from Holland and help our UK pork producers get a foothold back into their own domestic market. The chicken market is monstrous and something we cannot be self sufficient on. Its all about maintaining and improving welfare standards and traceability.

And we do that by voting in a Government who refuses to put the protection of the minimal current standards (which you think are inadequate) into Law. Maybe you should read what you've written before you press post :facepalm:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
So how is NOT ensuring the law maintains the current minimum welfare and food standards that the Thai chicken has to meet, going to help ?

And then you seem to be back to your standard rant about Covid on the Brexit thread AGAIN :facepalm:

Are you ready to take responsibility for this Brexit farce yet ? After all, you knew exactly what you were voting for (twice) ???

Oh dear....there you go again....take a deep breath .....stop spending every waking hour bemoaning the exit from the EU and try comparing the economic effect of Brexit to Covid..... then I promise I won't come on here again with an exasperated rant. Bit much to ask, I know but give it a try.
( p.s I didn't vote for Brexit. I own a business and import from Europe. Why would I vote for Brexit?....again, difficult to understand but give it a try )

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh dear....there you go again....take a deep breath .....stop spending every waking hour bemoaning the exit from the EU and try comparing the economic effect of Brexit to Covid..... then I promise I won't come on here again with an exasperated rant. Bit much to ask, I know but give it a try.
( p.s I didn't vote for Brexit. I own a business and import from Europe. Why would I vote for Brexit?....again, difficult to understand but give it a try )

And yet here you are, once again ranting about Covid on the BREXIT thread. Didn't vote for BREXIT ? Bullshit.

Of course you didn't vote for BREXIT, some other looney took over your account and was raving solidly in the week before and after the Referendum. A little selection of your 'highlights' :facepalm:

Sadly, you cannot fix the EU from the inside.
Farage was right and I can back him up ( with experience ) The organisation is rotten to the core. With power comes corruption and it is rife within the EU. The level of waste is staggeringly huge and there is no accountability. No internal fiscal control. They cannot sign off any set of accounts, therefore they are operating illegally. It is the most corrupt body on the face of the Earth and yet millions in this country glibly choose to ignore this and pursue some sort of Utopian dream.
My vote on Thursday was a vote for honesty, visibility, transparency and self-control. Its another matter if our own politicians waste money. We vote them in and we can vote them out again. We have some sort of control unlike this runaway black hole.
The EU is out of control. Eventually, it will eat itself and the dream will be over. All the member states will revert back to independency and all will continue to trade happily with each other. After all, business is business.
I just object to millions of pounds of our hard earned money being poured daily into the coffers of the most corrupt organisation that has ever existed. It is a bureaucratic gravy train that subserves to big brother Germany, allowing them to grow progressively stronger and call the shots. We have lost control over our borders and our legislation, whilst millions go unaccounted for in EU expenditure and lucrative trade deals are stitched up between multi-nationals.
We sacrificed the Commonwealth to get into bed with our so called European allies, who, only a few years before were trying to wipe us off the face of the Earth. De Gaulle despised us with a passion but sought sanctuary in England, when his own great country meekly surrendered to the Nazi's. He then took great delight in vetoeing our early efforts at entry and showed all the arrogance of a coward and a bully.
We have allowed Germany to rebuild and dominate Europe again, as is their wont and now we are members of their club, paying through the nose, to have thousands of civil servants in Brussels create an avalanche of red tape and bureaucratic nonsense that costs businesses in this country millions of pounds in having to comply with their dictats.
In or out.......let me think.
It seems as if the immigration issue is steamrollering everything else out of the way and many seem to believe that this vote is going to make a difference. It won't.
The ' open-door ' immigration policy was adopted for a number of reasons. To create more and cheaper workers for the burgeoning and massive online industry. To create more lucrative work for the legal profession and to create more votes for the party in power ( i.e Labour under Blair ) It was vested interest. The Establishment always looks after itself first and will continue to do so.
The EU is vested interest. It is the corporate world of big business ensuring it maintains its strength at the expense of the small and medium sized operator. Nearly 90% of businesses in the UK do no business with Europe but apparently it is vital to our well-being that we support and maintain a presence within this very expensive club. We are now even less in control of our destiny than before and those we have elected to represent us continue to put self-interest first. Big business loves this availability of cheap labour from abroad, pouring into our massive online distribution centres and gargantuan supermarket warehouses to work shifts, 24/7. We have created a monster in this country and now it needs feeding.
We have long since passed the sustainable optimum population size for this island and every indication is that it is going to continue to grow. The major conurbations will become more and more pressurised, more congested, more ghettoised and more ugly. Quality of life will diminish. The quality of services will suffer. Transportation of goods and services will take longer and longer and become more expensive. 90% or more of this island will remain peaceful and beautiful and untouched. The rest will be a bloody nightmare.
We have sold our souls to the devil by allowing politicians the freedom to control our lives. They now wrap us up and strangle us in bureaucratic red-tape and keep tens of thousands of their own kind in well paid employment in this exclusive club, whilst we continue to bow and scrape and pay for their comfortable lifestyles.
The first step is to try and exit this artificial and expensive club, set up and controlled by Germany. It won't be easy because of the fear and caution of many in this country. People are terrified of change and think politicians know best. They don't. They are non-wealth generating, career civil servants living off the state and pulling every string in the book to try and get elected again. If you think they have your interest at heart, think again.
I wouldn't be confident about predicting the future of the EU in 15 or especially in 30 years time.
The remain campaign are talking as if the EU is going to be around in perpetuity. It isn't. It will crash and burn. The signs are already there. No corrupt organisation with no internal fiscal control can carry on ad infinitum. Eventually, they will be called to account and everyone will find that there is no accountability.

Please sir, it wasn't me what done it, it was someone else's fault. You got what you wanted, the penny's finally dropped, and now you don't have the balls to take responsibility for what you've done :shrug:

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

It is difficult to understand when your previous posts say the complete opposite. Liar, confused or forgetful?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
And yet here you are, once again ranting about Covid on the BREXIT thread. Didn't vote for BREXIT ? Bullshit.

Of course you didn't vote for BREXIT, some other looney took over your account and was raving solidly in the week before and after the Referendum. A little selection of your 'highlights' :facepalm:

Please sir, it wasn't me what done it, it was someone else's fault. You got what you wanted, the penny's finally dropped, and now you don't have the balls to take responsibility for what you've done :shrug:

Blimey, some of those posts haven't aged well

He will love the thousands of Asian students that will be making Britain home soon, he'll wish he could have the holiday making Poles back

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here