Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

If only someone could have foreseen this a few years ago

So which part of your 'no deal' Brexit by 29th March 2019 did you think was ridiculous ?

The NI/Ireland Border procedures
The New customs posts
The new Lorry Parks at all ports
The design, building and testing of the new IT systems to run the new rules
The recruitment and training of the new staff to run the new systems/rules etc

So, nearly 2 years on from when it was originally supposed to be ready, the only thing that has actually been achieved is the 'NI/Ireland Border procedures' have changed to the 'Irish Sea Border procedures' :facepalm:

Spooky eh ?

Mystic-Meg-TV-Astrologer-National-Lottery.jpg

Tick tock

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
But " The moment we vote to leave, we hold all the cards " ? ...... Even after leaving there will be " frictionless trade " .... Where did that go ?

4yrs of remainers trying to undo a democratic vote. Blame Cameron the arch remainer for putting it out there

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
4yrs of remainers trying to undo a democratic vote. Blame Cameron the arch remainer for putting it out there

You'd think that it would have registered by now that any effect of Brexit will pale into relative insignificance compared to what is going on right now in the economy. Its only just started. It is going to be catastrophic and yet there are regular posters on here still wetting their knickers over leaving the EU. I suppose in 30-40 years time they will still be moaning, even when the EU will either be dramatically different or not exist at all and the UK will have a very different ethnicity.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You'd think that it would have registered by now that any effect of Brexit will pale into relative insignificance compared to what is going on right now in the economy. Its only just started. It is going to be catastrophic and yet there are regular posters on here still wetting their knickers over leaving the EU. I suppose in 30-40 years time they will still be moaning, even when the EU will either be dramatically different or not exist at all and the UK will have a very different ethnicity.

So pleased, (but not in the least surprised) to see you all remaining unswervingly positive, despite four more years evidence to the contrary :lolol:

Only a few more weeks until you find out what you voted for (third time lucky), but this time I think you may well get what you voted for and deserve. Whether it bears any resemblance to whatever you thought you were voting for, remains to be seen, but c'est la vie

Tick Tock

Jan 30, 2008
So pleased, (but not in the least surprised) to see you all remaining unswervingly positive, despite four more years evidence to the contrary :lolol:

Only a few more weeks until you find out what you voted for (third time lucky), but this time I think you may well get what you voted for and deserve. Whether it bears any resemblance to whatever you thought you were voting for, remains to be seen, but c'est la vie

Tick Tock

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...arnier-sidelined-eu-leaders-bid-break-brexit/ EU sweating :bigwave:
regards
DF

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Tick Tock

You might want to change your mattress after 4yrs of non stop bed wetting. Some of your friends might also have the same problem. You can get an exchange now but not sure if they'd want your sodden offerings. BREXIT I can't wait !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here