[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I've heard of Somerset Brie which is similar but you can tell the difference (not quite as good) but I think under EU law it has to be clearly labelled as such. Presumably from 2021 the rest of the EU can make our cheeses rather than buy them off us? unless we agree a trade deal

All Cheess matter

Regards

DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
hardly queensbury rules dave...that is almost a coward punch ....still , whatever floats your boaty mcboat face...:lolol::lolol:

Queensbury rules? haha
He turned and faced them with clenched fists in (in his own mind, ready to fight) and was sparked out. Not a coward punch at all.
Got what he was asking for really.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
hardly queensbury rules dave...that is almost a coward punch ....still , whatever floats your boaty mcboat face...:lolol::lolol:

Sorry, unless i'm getting confused - are we commenting on the fact that it's not some sort of fair fight or a 'real' punch, as opposed to a racist cock getting what he deserved?

What a weird hill to die on.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Queensbury rules? haha
He turned and faced them with clenched fists in (in his own mind, ready to fight) and was sparked out. Not a coward punch at all.
Got what he was asking for really.

i didn't notice the clenched fists to be fair and yes ....he got what he deserved , just a shame it wasn't white guy who whacked him ......it might have changed his outlook ...twatt.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Sorry, unless i'm getting confused - are we commenting on the fact that it's not some sort of fair fight or a 'real' punch, as opposed to a racist cock getting what he deserved?

What a weird hill to die on.

nah mate ....he had it coming by the looks of it .....only fast forwarded to the business end, didn't think he squared up tbh, some punch...:lolol::lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
nah mate ....he had it coming by the looks of it .....only fast forwarded to the business end, didn't think he squared up tbh, some punch...:lolol::lolol:

Fair do! :thumbsup:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Makes a change to see someone espousing racist views face any sort of consequence TBH. Although he'll probably have his own show on TalkRadio and Sun column by the end of the month.

Those three lads got out the tube at Bank in Zone 1. That idiots senses are somewhere in Zone 5 after that lightning punch.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not too long to go now til we leave Europe... any pointers yet from the Brexit faithful on what they are looking forward to on day one of our " freedom " ?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
118255825_2670534359880698_4784535086154657889_o.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Not too long to go now til we leave Europe... any pointers yet from the Brexit faithful on what they are looking forward to on day one of our " freedom " ?

I assume you mean the EU.
The Brexiteers and Remainers that I know are more concerned with trying to stay alive, with keeping their jobs and planning for the worst economic downturn in 100 years. That fallout will affect all of Europe and most of the world. There are two schools of thought...being within the protective blanket of the EU will help trade through these difficulties....being outside the EU will give us more flexibility to deal with our own issues. Although I can see the benefit of trading unity, I can also see that being free of the burden of supporting less fiscally strong members creates more revenue for regenerating our own economy.
There is no day one of freedom. We are all prisoners of the unseen and will be for some time. Brexit will come and go and the majority of people will be concerning themselves with survival tactics, rather than trade deals, which will save/lose far less than the many billions that Covid 19 will continue to eat up.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1296779157163171840[/TWEET]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Things not looking good for " The Easiest Deal in History " .....signs really are not good for the much vaunted " Frictionless Trade Agreement " .... ah well, at least we get the Duty Free allowance back.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53854730

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports