Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
30 seconds worth of misrepresenting what YOU wrote

:lolol:

And yet again you have gone off on one of your irrelevant cretinous tangents

Here is the post i replied to

"Almost as ridiculous as your umpteenth post about 72 Million Turks coming just above".

Almost as ridiculous as your umpteenth post about 72 Million Turks coming just above.

I assume your head is already wobbling :lolol:

I did not write about 72 million Turks coming....you misrepresented what i wrote.. i was quite clear that the number was regarding those "that will eventually have EU freedom of movement rights"
The number having the right of EU freedom of movement does not equal the number coming here,.... dont be such a dimwit.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I note yet again you managed to edit your original post quickly - it's almost as though you write something and then realise how wrong you were. So, your claim - now deleted - that Pasta suggested 72m Turks would come here - which quote supports this ?

He has lost the plot. Glad its not just me thinking he is making no sense

Jan 30, 2008
I note yet again you managed to edit your original post quickly - it's almost as though you write something and then realise how wrong you were. So, your claim - now deleted - that Pasta suggested 72m Turks would come here - which quote supports this ?

He's the gift that keeps on giving , I mean claiming a Norway style soft of softest style Brexit was the way forward and look where we are now :lolol:
Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1268538501445890048[/TWEET]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No surprise you are deliberately misrepresenting what i wrote........again.
But at least we agree she is being ridiculous

And yet again you have gone off on one of your irrelevant cretinous tangents

Here is the post i replied to

"Almost as ridiculous as your umpteenth post about 72 Million Turks coming just above".

I did not write about 72 million Turks coming....you misrepresented what i wrote.. i was quite clear that the number was regarding those "that will eventually have EU freedom of movement rights"
The number having the right of EU freedom of movement does not equal the number coming here,.... dont be such a dimwit.

Wz continually misrepresenting other peoples views, is it stupidity or dishonesty .... perhaps a bit of both?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Can't say I'm surprised by the continued lies and backtracking by this godawful tory government. I stopped eating takeaway or restaurant chicken a few years ago. This certainly won't make me eat it again, and I seriously doubt they'll be able to get this into the supermarkets without country of origin on it. Eat smarter, people.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
At least those who supported Brexit will be happy to eat it, and with the chlorine they'll be naturally immune from Covid. Win win

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can't say I'm surprised by the continued lies and backtracking by this godawful tory government. I stopped eating takeaway or restaurant chicken a few years ago. This certainly won't make me eat it again, and I seriously doubt they'll be able to get this into the supermarkets without country of origin on it. Eat smarter, people.

Catering chicken is simply the worst and if it happens it will end up in takeaways and processed crap

Petition to uphold our food standards and ultimately protect our farmers and food security

https://www.nfuonline.com/news/latest-news/food-standards-petition/

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
At least those who supported Brexit will be happy to eat it, and with the chlorine they'll be naturally immune from Covid. Win win

Anybody stupid enough to eat in a crap restaurant like Donatellos or buy chicken from a supermarket rather than a butcher won't care anyway so why does it matter ?

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Catering chicken is simply the worst and if it happens it will end up in takeaways and processed crap

Petition to uphold our food standards and ultimately protect our farmers and food security

https://www.nfuonline.com/news/latest-news/food-standards-petition/

Defnitely agree. There used to be a take away curry house in Hove where the chicken was like puffed up cotton wool. No doubt a huge water content but looked white and plump. I am sure some places already import dodgy checken.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Anybody stupid enough to eat in a crap restaurant like Donatellos or buy chicken from a supermarket rather than a butcher won't care anyway so why does it matter ?

Strict labelling in supermarkets on chicken in their defence, buying from a butcher doesn't necessarily mean good.

I just hope our farmers are not driven out of business by imports with lower standards.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Strict labelling in supermarkets on chicken in their defence, buying from a butcher doesn't necessarily mean good.

I just hope our farmers are not driven out of business by imports with lower standards.

A lot of chicken in supermarkets has been injected with water. Buy from a good quality butcher and they know what farm it's come from and it's journey.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

It matters because of high rates of food poisoning in the US linked to poor farming practices. It’s alright though, just the stupid and poor to be affected eh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here