Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Even with your track record of idiocy, you really are plumbing new depths..........bravo.

So let me explain it simple like.

I don’t need to speak for the Dutch because it is their Government that requested a suspension of visa free travel for Albanian nationals. If you had the gumption to click through the links and digest the content it would make sense, there are pictures in there for you too. There’s more info too, like how Germany does not accept asylum claims from Albanians, and that France a year before threatened to do the same as the Dutch given the disproportionate rate of criminality connected to Albanians. It helps to have some facts like this to hand when the open door immigration fantasists are waxing lyrical about the joys of borderless world.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/france-threatens-restore-schengen-visa-regime-albania/

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/ne...-to-suspend-visa-free-movement-for-albanians/

You continue to display rank idiocy on this matter, and yet all you really need to do sometimes is read, digest and consider. A direct quote from the Dutch Government is below, and taken from the first link I provided.

“Over the last years, issues with Albanian nationals have received much public attention in the Netherlands. Albanian nationals play a significant role in organized crime in cities such as Amsterdam and Rotterdam and other regions in the country. Another development is the increasing number of illegal migrants from Albania, mostly young men wishing to start a new life in the United Kingdom. The number of asylum applications from Albanian nationals is also steadily high,” the letter reads, adding that these circumstances are undermining public support in the Netherlands for visa liberalization in general and visa liberalization for Albanian nationals in particular.

If you think that the issue articulted above both specifically on Albanian National, and more generally on the liberalisation of visas/free movement has “nothing whosoever to do with Britain” you should stop posting on political threads because you are way over your head..........remember this is the Brexit thread.
You are the bovine headed gift that keeps giving, I thought we had reached the limit of your idiocy, but you’ve punched through the ceiling on this last post.

That someone, somewhere is Robert de Groot, who is the Netherlands Permanent Representative to the EU; the quote is from his letter to Dimitris Avramopoulos, the EU Commissioner for Migration. It was sent in May 2019 and the EU started its review in June 2019, less than a year ago.

The fact you can’t even find the above information in the link suggests to me that it’s not possible for you to understand how Schengen has facilitated a problem so severe the Dutch has requested the EU introduce restrictions.......if only they could bring back control.

Anyway, I’ve reached the end of the journey on this with you.........we could have had a worthy exchange but sadly cerebrally speaking you didn’t even make it out the front door.

Shengen.jpg

Finding a quote from a May 2019 document in a webpage published in January 2018 summing up 2017.

And that's Magic.

Like a little angry Paul Daniels to [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION]'s Debbie Mcghee :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Last edited:

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
View attachment 123482

Finding a quote from a May 2019 document in a webpage published in January 2018 summing up 2017.

And that's Magic.

Like a little angry Paul Daniels to [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION]'s Debbie Mcghee :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I will give you a free-ish pass here because I think with your problems you deserve some sympathy and not unabandoned ridicule.

You will find you first replied to me in post 111413......all the information is available in that post to those that can read and the gumption to increase their awareness of issues.

Be alert as it were..........it’s easy to see on an exchange like we have had over recent days why the simple minded in the general public need explicit rules to function..........I bet your mattress has been soaked every night since Sunday.

Sometimes when you are in discussions with fully functioning adults you need to decide when to stop singing.

Chin chin.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I will give you a free-ish pass here because I think with your problems you deserve some sympathy and not unabandoned ridicule.

Care to expand on that part?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

You will find you first replied to me in post 111413......all the information is available in that post to those that can read and the gumption to increase their awareness of issues.

Be alert as it were..........it’s easy to see on an exchange like we have had over recent days why the simple minded in the general public need explicit rules to function..........I bet your mattress has been soaked every night since Sunday.

Sometimes when you are in discussions with fully functioning adults you need to decide when to stop singing.

Chin chin.

So those quotes of your posts that I made were exactly correct and in the right order, but you wanted me to read through the previous 4 days of your Schengen waffle and links to find some previous post you were referring to :rolleyes:

But, at the end of the day, you're absolutely right that the Dutch politician said exactly that about Schengen.

Which brings us back to the first question. What has this to do with Britain, who were never in or ever going to join Schengen :shrug:

Oh and you didn't answer the PFI question. Got any more contracts lately ?

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Chin chin.

Your posts become ever more lame. You start off this round with a load of straw man drivel over how the Schengen agreement caused problems for the Dutch. Linking an article from years ago. Pertaining to Schengen - an utter irrelevance to the UK.

And since then, you've made it worse by being rude to anyone daring to call out your absurdly pointless whataboutery. Still, I'm sure our village Nazi is lapping it up for you though.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Care to expand on that part?

I would happily do so but I would be taking my first steps on the euphemism treadmill, which inevitably moves to a reference point where someone else with a real (or sometimes imagined) weakness or frailty would then claim they have been insulted. You know how that works.

The problems I refer are plain to see from this thread and recent exchanges. Evidently this individual has profound difficulties in understanding basic and more developed concepts and arguments.

A simple post and reference to an event that occurred less than a year ago provoked all manner of bizarre responses, including PFI. Hence my point that I should not be unremitting in my ridicule, this kind of behaviour could be derived congenitally.

Very sad.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
So those quotes of your posts that I made were exactly correct and in the right order, but you wanted me to read through the previous 4 days of your Schengen waffle and links to find some previous post you were referring to :rolleyes:

But, at the end of the day, you're absolutely right that the Dutch politician said exactly that about Schengen.

Which brings us back to the first question. What has this to do with Britain, who were never in or ever going to join Schengen :shrug:

Oh and you didn't answer the PFI question. Got any more contracts lately ?

I said before..........stop singing.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I would happily do so but I would be taking my first steps on the euphemism treadmill, which inevitably moves to a reference point where someone else with a real (or sometimes imagined) weakness or frailty would then claim they have been insulted. You know how that works.

The problems I refer are plain to see from this thread and recent exchanges. Evidently this individual has profound difficulties in understanding basic and more developed concepts and arguments.

A simple post and reference to an event that occurred less than a year ago provoked all manner of bizarre responses, including PFI. Hence my point that I should not be unremitting in my ridicule, this kind of behaviour could be derived congenitally.

Very sad.

What is bizarre about asking whether your company has bid on, and won, any more PFI contracts ? A subject I know you have very strong views on :shrug:

I said before..........stop singing.

And you have no answer as to what your last few days waffling about Schengen has to do with Britain ?

Last edited:

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Your posts become ever more lame. You start off this round with a load of straw man drivel over how the Schengen agreement caused problems for the Dutch. Linking an article from years ago. Pertaining to Schengen - an utter irrelevance to the UK.

And since then, you've made it worse by being rude to anyone daring to call out your absurdly pointless whataboutery. Still, I'm sure our village Nazi is lapping it up for you though.

Jeez, look at what you are prepared to reduce yourself to........everything I have posted is factually correct, if you can’t understand the points I am not doing it Dick and Dora style Just for the half wits in the remedial class.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Jeez, look at what you are prepared to reduce yourself to........everything I have posted is factually correct, if you can’t understand the points I am not doing it Dick and Dora style Just for the half wits in the remedial class.

Nobody is questioning whether it's factual or not.

On account of the fact it's all utterly completely irrelevant to this, the Brexit thread :facepalm:

I you think you should let Ppf have a go in the lead role for a bit. It may be less embarrassing.

*edit*
I see you have [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] on board now furiously thumbing your posts

DharYTBWsAAOY57.jpg

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

If I post "Crystal Palace have a shit football stadium" with a link to picture of their shabby ground from 5 years ago, and then say "I'd love to know what the Brexiteers think of that", you'd probably scratch your head, think "WTF" and wonder what possible point I was making.

But, but it's factually correct.

Well yes, but it's also got nothing to do with the UK's Brexit. And when you point that out, should I accuse you of being a remedial because you don't understand why I posted it?

That's you that is.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nobody is questioning whether it's factual or not.

On account of the fact it's all utterly completely irrelevant to this, the Brexit thread :facepalm:

I you think you should let Ppf have a go in the lead role for a bit. It may be less embarrassing. I see you have [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] on board now furiously thumbing your posts :lolol:

So that's [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] :lolol: AND [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] then.

You've got to hand it to him - we can't work it out, but luckily it doesn't matter because two of the cleverest thread contributors are lapping up his stuff.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Shut the **** up.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Very sad.

Blimey. That's a bigger deflection than Darren Bent's goal at Anfield when it hit the beach ball.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

Very sad.

Pretentious, moi? (I didn't know a treadmill could move, even a euphemism model.)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION]...ever angry, ever bitter, and now a bit random. You’re not having a good day are you? :lolol:

I look forward to some more inane drivel in your reply and the usual oh-so hilarious badly constructed misspelt German language put-down.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Two options = 1 choice.

Meanwhile we are doing just great paddling our own canoe: Greece (totally wrecked by those nasty EU bureaucrats) 150 deaths, us 30000+ and (not?)counting. Brexit talks going nowhere, incompetent government leaking credibility by the day, international joke for a PM and about to suck up to (or suck off) the worst US president in history.

Yes, it's going swimmingly. Let's keep our distance - and you keep reminded us how great it is.

Yeah, its a great time to be lining trade deals with poor countries far away that will far eclipse anything we ever had with the largest free trading block on earth.

Hard lessons will be learnt....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here