Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So by using the term 'woke' with negative connotations, aren't you also surely suggesting that to yourself?

I don't consider it an injustice, to answer your question. Questionable as to the real benefits but not an injustice.

Not sure I associated woke with negativity, I’m sure individuals that seek offence in every nook and cranny are perfectly affable Ladies, gents and gender neutral people and they will be perfectly welcome at the Brexit bash in Westminster on Independence Day, the more the merrier.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bongs or no bongs, it’s going to be a great knees up in London that evening, sure there’s gonna be a few woke, tolerant left snowflakes ranting and raving, overall the silent, dignified majority will have a good old booze up, go for a nice ruby and get the rattler home, should be a cracking night.

On our way.

I think you'll find that it won't be a majority. Not by some stretch.

Still, enjoy your evening.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I certainly hope not, vile little turd.

On our way.

I thought you had already left a while back.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I see that Leave.UK is saying that February 1 will be the most glorious day in British history since we defeated Nazi Germany in 1945. Do so sometimes think that these disgusting little jerks are mentally ill. We have not been fighting a huge war against a murdering death cult for heaven's sake - find some other way of winding up your followers and splitting the country ever more surely in half. If I thought that Francois and the Fruitcakes represented the spirit of England I would be ashamed of my passport.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I see that Leave.UK is saying that February 1 will be the most glorious day in British history since we defeated Nazi Germany in 1945. Do so sometimes think that these disgusting little jerks are mentally ill. We have not been fighting a huge war against a murdering death cult for heaven's sake - find some other way of winding up your followers and splitting the country ever more surely in half. If I thought that Francois and the Fruitcakes represented the spirit of England I would be ashamed of my passport.

Pretty sure its all just to try and get up the noses of remainers, they still don't know what their vote will actually deliver in practical terms, and celebrations may be a little premature, Boris is a fan of the single market, who knows how much he will give to get good access.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Pretty sure its all just to try and get up the noses of remainers, they still don't know what their vote will actually deliver in practical terms, and celebrations may be a little premature, Boris is a fan of the single market, who knows how much he will give to get good access.

Conservative manifesto in bold

We will keep the UK out of the single market, out of any form of customs union, and end the role of the European Court of Justice.

Lets wait and see eh ?

Jan 30, 2008
My sincerest condolences ..

pv-rip.jpg
:angel:
they're still flogging themselves to death on here, they know who they are :wink:
regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Don't worry, you can have a Blue one if it makes you feel any better :wink:
regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
What type of prehistoric WOMBLE do you have to be to think that being 'woke' is a bad thing?

Lets look at the definition of the word Woke:

"alert to injustice in society, especially racism."

So to be aware of things is a negative to you?

Also STFU about the whole 'silent majority'. You're not silent, else you'd not be paying half a bloody million for a bell to ring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7q3PxD__VA
regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Gonna be a cracking do, that Friday feeling,plenty of decent boozers around Westminster, thousands of positive people in a party mood, what’s not to like?

On our way.

yes 2prof, lets wait and see.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
yes 2prof, lets wait and see.

Get your tin foil helmet on again....
A question now for yourself, why is it all remainiac types are so, so negative? Doom, gloom, not a positive thought in you, I don’t mean 90% of remain voters, they accept democracy and pretty much moved on straight away, I mean the hand wringing democracy deniers, come on, accept you lost and come join the party, I’ll shake your hand and buy you a pint.

On our way.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Will be a shambles

In all probability. I imagine most of the attendees will be akin to the last few Brexiteers on here. Not really grounded in reality and rather unpleasant. I would have thought more level headed leave voters will just be glad to be leaving after almost four years and although they have what they want, don't see the mess its created as something to party about.

Oh and the money raised to bang a bong is likely not to be accepted by the Commons Authority

But fine, have your party. I just hope there are no racist incidents that arise from so many gammons gathering in one place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here