Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The man hasn't got any blood, he just a puppet for Corbyn and Swinson.

72653163_10211996821274676_1033912234327146496_n.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If I ever met Bercow, in a dark alley, or even a light alley....it would be lights out.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

The government tried to re-introduce the same thing. That is against parliamentary rules.

What do you disagree with there ?

And, please tell, should parliament vote on something before seeing the full text and giving proper scrutiny ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No surprise ... there's a real chance this deal might actually get a majority making Brexit more likely so he doesn't want the HoC to have a say.

It's all a bit complicated, but he has a reputation it seems to me he is following Parliamentary procedure and prescedent.
His reputation is giving leave MPs a chance to stand up and let off steam.
He could of course just being very smart and cocky, it's a bit tricky to tell.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So they spend forever thrashing out and talking to death a second deal - and then they can't even vote on the bloody thing. What a shameful farce
They can - and will - vote on the actual deal - just not rerun the quick 'vote on it in principle without reading it' vote.

Last edited:

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Cummings cocked up big time by pulling the vote on Saturday.

This all day long

As ever - while everyone tries to blame Bercow, Corbyn, Swinson and whoever else. It is Cummings that is failing, and Johnson that is still placing is trust in the man who keeps failing.

Johnson made a promise (advised by Cummings) that he knew he (almost certainly) could not keep. He can't get himself off the hook by trying to somehow make out he 'would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling Parliamentarians'.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Mouldy's wind ups are getting more outlandish. I don't know why anyone takes him seriously.
:lolol:

I certainly don't.
He is a comedian - and not in a good way!
However, his comments are disgraceful and he tries to cover his silly aggressive tendencies in the guise of 'protecting democracy' - and that needs calling out. It isn't funny and it isn't clever - but it is typical!

Last edited:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Incredible how many people have been tricked by a posh accent and their own natural sense of inferiority so they blame Bercow rather than the people actually responsible for what is annoying them (Cummings, Gove, Rees-Mogg and Johnson). Then they turn their anger against the people who point out how they were conned instead of looking at the facts. Imagine how different the world would be if people could see past their prejudices and actually hold the rich posh boys they are in thrall to responsible, instead of doffing their caps, tugging their forelocks, and taking everything they say as true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here