Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
If you goad me, Watford, I will be in your face every minute of every day.
Your choice.
Again you are being typical of the far left undemocratic poster on here.

Sorry if you think I am undermining your argument Mouldy, but do you not see a paradox here?
You tell another poster not to goad you then you goad them by labelling them 'far left' and 'undemocratic'!
Think about it for a moment..........

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Take no notice of them, if they don't agree with you they always go with the insult, ironic that these leftie remainers are the first to shout about any discrimination, but very happy to equally dish it out.
Hypocrites really.
Remainers are 'lefties' ? :D

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you goad me, Watford, I will be in your face every minute of every day.
Your choice.
Again you are being typical of the far left undemocratic poster on here.

:lolol:

You're not Scottish, by chance ?

It's just that you remind me of a Scottish midge. Constantly whining, a little annoying but ultimately, completely insignificant.

Apart from the fact that a Scottish midge has undoubtedly spilt more blood than you ever have or will :rolleyes:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think i need to apologize for my poor English ,should have done better at school ! .As for my Computer skills i should to try improve so there is no excuse really ,but when i grew up in the sixties when i used to go and watch the Albion with likes of Kit Napier and Brian Powney ,Alex Dawson and co , we had no Mobile Phones ,Computers a few Black and White TV channels things were different then . Any have a good rest of the day .

You don’t need to apologise for anything. There’s no entrance exam on NSC. But you need to understand that if, by your own admission, you didn’t do well at school you probably haven’t grasped the numerous nuances associated with Brexit.

If you’re an old school Albion fan, then you should post more on football and less on Brexit. Your posts are 95% this thread and yet, by your own admission, your political education wasn’t the best. Maybe stick to what you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Sorry if you think I am undermining your argument Mouldy, but do you not see a paradox here?
You tell another poster not to goad you then you goad them by labelling them 'far left' and 'undemocratic'!
Think about it for a moment..........
He had it coming, an so do you - Harry the stalker.:D

Remainers are 'lefties' ? :D

Are you a tory then dave? You're not THE Dave by any chance. :D

D

Deleted member 2719

No, I'm very left wing, but to equate Brexit with left/right politics tells me you're a bit of a nitwit

Your name calling, 'bitching' tells me you're left wing.
I do not equate that over the entire political spectrum, just NSC and the bubbleheads.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Take no notice of them, if they don't agree with you they always go with the insult, ironic that these leftie remainers are the first to shout about any discrimination, but very happy to equally dish it out.
Hypocrites really.

He had it coming, an so do you - Harry the stalker.:D

Are you a tory then dave? You're not THE Dave by any chance. :D

I do not equate that over the entire political spectrum, just NSC and the bubbleheads.

Speaking of hypocrisy...

Plus, when are you taking time off of this thread? You seem to be on here more than ever.

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

I see. Thanks for explaining whatever goes on in your mind. I would get back to polishing your pitchfork for the uprising.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
It will all be over soon.

Nige has offered a pact to the mop top king to overcome the rebel alliance

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
How can remainers be defined as lefties?

You do know that a lot of Tory MPs campaigned to remain. Please don't tell me you think Tories are lefties?

This lefty luvvies thing is another made up Daily Mail lie. A lie which only the educationally challenged believe...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
How can remainers be defined as lefties?

perhaps the same way leavers are portrayed as right wingers? because left/right wingers have latched on the issue to further their agenda.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The TUC, who are in our very own Brighton for the next few days on their annual conference are urging MP's to "hold their nerve"...

Speaking at the first day of the TUC’s annual congress, O’Grady said MPs must force an extension before relinquishing control of the Brexit process.

“My advice to MPs is this: when you’ve got your opponent on the ropes – don’t let them off. Hold your nerve until 31 October and call Boris Johnson’s bluff.

“So once we have that extension locked down, then let’s have that general election on our terms – not his. Boris Johnson is not above the law, he doesn’t have a divine right to rule,” she said.

O’Grady added that Johnson was motivated by political power and fulfilling a hard-right agenda.

“We know what kind of man Boris Johnson is, and the people he gets to do his dirty work. We don’t trust him. He would sell livelihoods down the river because all he cares about is political power,” she said.

O’Grady said events in the coming days and months would shape jobs and living standards for a generation, while leaving without a deal would be a “disaster” for workers, especially those in the NHS, civil service, the food industry and ports.

“A no-deal Brexit means higher fuel prices and a more expensive weekly shop, it will destroy good British jobs, [mean] less money for the NHS and medicine shortages for cancer patients,” she added.

“For hard-right Tories, Brexit has always been part of a bigger ideological project. A no-deal Brexit would pave the way for a low-tax, low-regulation Britain that works for hedge fund managers but offers nothing for working people,” O’Grady added.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...advises-parliament-to-hold-their-nerve-brexit

Boris and his supporters (like Trump and his supporters) really were under the impression he could just waltz in and start riding roughshod over democracy. Nope. This is where Leavers anger is stemming from, not because we haven't left the EU (let's face it, the vast majority of leave voters didn't care less about the EU four years ago). It's because they thought they could ignore democracy and impose their will on the UK. They are angry that is not the case.

The bullies have been confronted. And boy oh boy! Do they not like that.

Wish I still worked at the BC. Would love to hear some of this live.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The TUC, who are in our very own Brighton for the next few days on their annual conference are urging MP's to "hold their nerve"...

Speaking at the first day of the TUC’s annual congress, O’Grady said MPs must force an extension before relinquishing control of the Brexit process.

“My advice to MPs is this: when you’ve got your opponent on the ropes – don’t let them off. Hold your nerve until 31 October and call Boris Johnson’s bluff.

“So once we have that extension locked down, then let’s have that general election on our terms – not his. Boris Johnson is not above the law, he doesn’t have a divine right to rule,” she said.

O’Grady added that Johnson was motivated by political power and fulfilling a hard-right agenda.

“We know what kind of man Boris Johnson is, and the people he gets to do his dirty work. We don’t trust him. He would sell livelihoods down the river because all he cares about is political power,” she said.

O’Grady said events in the coming days and months would shape jobs and living standards for a generation, while leaving without a deal would be a “disaster” for workers, especially those in the NHS, civil service, the food industry and ports.

“A no-deal Brexit means higher fuel prices and a more expensive weekly shop, it will destroy good British jobs, [mean] less money for the NHS and medicine shortages for cancer patients,” she added.

“For hard-right Tories, Brexit has always been part of a bigger ideological project. A no-deal Brexit would pave the way for a low-tax, low-regulation Britain that works for hedge fund managers but offers nothing for working people,” O’Grady added.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...advises-parliament-to-hold-their-nerve-brexit

Boris and his supporters (like Trump and his supporters) really were under the impression he could just waltz in and start riding roughshod over democracy. Nope. This is where Leavers anger is stemming from, not because we haven't left the EU (let's face it, the vast majority of leave voters didn't care less about the EU four years ago). It's because they thought they could ignore democracy and impose their will on the UK. They are angry that is not the case.

The bullies have been confronted. And boy oh boy! Do they not like that.

Wish I still worked at the BC. Would love to hear some of this live.

She's talking to her believers so one expects fire and bluster but just like Johnson it comes with known unknowns.

I worry that the TUC and all the others against Johnson will not change the views of many of the population when so many left voting people voted to leave. I believe also the many that did. did so wanting to crash out.

For me politics is dead, I would never vote to the left (inc Green). the middle is full of nice people who never have to make a decision and then my old stomping ground, the right, never again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here