Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I believe that the rebel Tory MPs are a disgrace to their constituents and rightly so have been expelled from the Tory party. I shall be emailing Sir Nicholas Soames exactly that,. after a distinguished career what a sad way to go.

Sir Nicholas Soames was last elected on the basis of the 2017 Tory manifesto which stated we would leave the EU smoothly and orderly with a deal.

He voted for this every time.

It can very fairly and correctly said he had been representing and respecting his constituents wishes in Parliament.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I believe that the rebel Tory MPs are a disgrace to their constituents and rightly so have been expelled from the Tory party. I shall be emailing Sir Nicholas Soames exactly that,. after a distinguished career what a sad way to go.
Imagine what a waste it is getting to that age without using all that hard earned wisdom correctly..... Ps, I'm referring to you BG, not Soames.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Remember folks BG lives in Remain voting Haywards Heath.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was last elected on the basis of the 2017 Tory manifesto which stated we would leave the EU smoothly and orderly with a deal.

He voted for this every time.

It can very fairly and correctly said he had been representing and respecting his constituents wishes in Parliament.

Until 3 years ago and Theresa Mays problems there was never any mention of leaving with a positive deal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Haven't you got an e-mail to write ? (And, as a little tip, try and spell the name correctly on the e-mail address) :thumbsup:

I fear we are yet again the victims of a BG comedy post.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Have you seen how many time Jacob Rees Mogg has defied the whip? He's Leader of the House now.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Until 3 years ago and Theresa Mays problems there was never any mention of leaving with a deal.

If you voted for Soames in 2017 you voted for a deal, he tried to get this for you.

You writing to him letting him know you think that he is a disgrace for trying to achieve exactly why you voted for him in the first place will likely make him think he is far better out of all of this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Stunning performance from the Chancellor today when he unveiled his spending plans, who could possibly not vote Tory hearing this brilliant news?

A speech delivered with vim and vigour and amazing positivity, yet, not a hint of shame that his party's actions have caused this need to ramp up public spending.

They managed to find the magic money tree spending billions, they told the nurses and other public sector workers, they didn't have.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you voted for Soames in 2017 you voted for a deal, he tried to get this for you.

You writing to him letting him know you think that he is a disgrace for trying to achieve exactly why you voted for him in the first place will likely make him think he is far better out of all of this.

That may not be his first thought on reading BG's e-mail (if it gets there) :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
His real name is Paul Staines and bizarrely :
Staines was PR officer for the Sunrise collective, an organiser of raves and acid house parties in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laX3e0jGq1A

And in going to copy that line from wikipedia I just found out myself that ; In 1981, he won the UK Atari Asteroids video games championship and went on to finish ninth in the world championships held in Washington D.C.

Interesting stuff. He had a very good start in life. How come he then turned into a complete and utter ****? What happened to him?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Top stuff, BG. While you're at it, write two emails to Boris Johnson and the reclining Jacob Rees-Mogg, who were disgraces to their constituents for voting against their PM on multiple occasions.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not just any old chicken a chlorinated chicken! A true statesman.

I do like this new position you are moving to as some sort of comedy poster :thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, I've often thought you posts were highly amusing, but never actually intentionally.

Anyway, before the world of politics loses one of it's finest over to the 'comedy' side completely

So which are you backing today, the 'good deal' lie or the 'no deal' lie ?

It's just that you've always claimed 'no deal' was a negotiating position to get you your 'good deal'. But since you now understand that you have no idea what a 'good deal' looks like, and while Johnson seems incapable of actually outlining a proposal to put to the EU to begin negotiations on his 'good deal', it must be a fairly confusing time for you :lolol:

Made your mind up yet ?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

You would think any honourable MP's that vote to give the powers of the executive to the government's opponents and the decision of when/if we exit, to the EU, would have the decency to have already resigned the whip and throw themselves on the mercy of their constituency electorate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here