Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I assume that your thumbing up of A1X's post show's finally that you've accepted the EU can't extend the deadline by themselves ?

False news. That’s not what he said. He said the EU can offer to discuss an extension, Boris can’t then say the EU forced us into a no deal. It’s on Boris.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
‘tis a pity all the murderous loons are on the Leave side. I’d like to see someone take Johnson out.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1167394479655010304[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1167334872572145664[/TWEET]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[TWEET]1167394479655010304[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1167334872572145664[/TWEET]

It’s disgusting and devastating.
Already planned to go and stock up on non-perishables this weekend. Load the trolley up in Lidl. How a nation looks forward to feasting on tinned food. What the **** has Britain become? Honestly, what a shambles.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You forgot to tell me about that Muslim SS people and their atrocities in France. Puy? Please go on...

Already been done.If you're that bothered look it up,I haven't got time.Off out on a demo!:wave:If you see us on tele,I'm the one without a beard.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I assume that your thumbing up of A1X's post show's finally that you've accepted the EU can't extend the deadline by themselves ?

Christ, checking and then MENTIONING when someone gives someone else a thumbs up is the behaviour of Pastafarian. Yes, it's that sad. Stop it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just been listening to the BBC Radio 4 news as I ate my lunch (beans on toast, up at the table, tea with two sugars), Boris came out with a classic Dictatorial soundbite "Critics of my tactics for Brexit are making No Deal more likely". Excuse me? Never mind the inexcusable tyrannical rhetoric, that simply doesn't make sense.
Surely een hardened Brexiteers see how bad this dictator is for the UK?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It’s disgusting and devastating.
Already planned to go and stock up on non-perishables this weekend. Load the trolley up in Lidl. How a nation looks forward to feasting on tinned food. What the **** has Britain become? Honestly, what a shambles.
I remember once when we had a bit of a cold snap. I popped down to the local Co-Op in Worthing after work for some milk and some cat food and found there had been mass panic buying.

The frozen section was wiped out of all vegetables apart from a few bags of frozen Onion rings and a split bag of frozen peas and the only milk was the odd crushed plastic bottle of skimmed. Never underestimate the Great British Public's selfishness!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I remember once when we had a bit of a cold snap. I popped down to the local Co-Op in Worthing after work for some milk and some cat food and found there had been mass panic buying.

The frozen section was wiped out of all vegetables apart from a few bags of frozen Onion rings and a split bag of frozen peas and the only milk was the odd crushed plastic bottle of skimmed. Never underestimate the Great British Public's selfishness!

Yes, that's another factor and how ridiculous in the UK in the 21st century, citizens are being pushed into survival mode and forced into the every man for himself mentality that the Tory party love so much.
. But I have been gradually popping a few cans, powdered milk and bits and bobs away each week over the last few months so as not to deplete stocks in the shops. There will be panic buying though, guaranteed.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Just been listening to the BBC Radio 4 news as I ate my lunch (beans on toast, up at the table, tea with two sugars), Boris came out with a classic Dictatorial soundbite "Critics of my tactics for Brexit are making No Deal more likely". Excuse me? Never mind the inexcusable tyrannical rhetoric, that simply doesn't make sense.
Surely een hardened Brexiteers see how bad this dictator is for the UK?

He’s a prick.

I gave up sugar in my tea years ago, recommend it

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, that's another factor and how ridiculous in the UK in the 21st century, citizens are being pushed into survival mode and forced into the every man for himself mentality that the Tory party love so much.
. But I have been gradually popping a few cans, powdered milk and bits and bobs away each week over the last few months so as not to deplete stocks in the shops. There will be panic buying though, guaranteed.
I will admit to having an extra couple of packs of pasta and 3 kilos of extra bread flour stashed.. Have had a good crop of Spuds from the plot too so won't starve..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I will admit to having an extra couple of packs of pasta and 3 kilos of extra bread flour stashed.. Have had a good crop of Spuds from the plot too so won't starve..

Good job but a bit carb heavy there? Get some trapped peas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here