Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Did I say something wrong? It's been agreed EU citizens living here can stay and I have no problem with that but when I see another of your scare story's you'll get a response from me, as i said if they don't liken it they can always go back home Which looking at the figures a lot have
regards
DR

Not wrong, just devoid of substance.

You're missing that Boris has repeatedly refused to pledge to back putting their rights into law.

Jan 30, 2008
What part of the Home Office stuffing up 30% of the Settled Status claims already don't you understand?

What part of the Home Office deporting legal British citizens to the West Indies from the Windrush generation, or detaining them because their paperwork was destroyed by Theresa May as Home Office minster, wanting to creat a hostile environment don't you understand?

All these people have been working here, paying tax and National Insurance, contributing to the NHS, schools and yes, even your benefits, but are now being told they are queue jumpers, and not wanted here.
blah blah blah , what are these benefits I'm on :dunce:
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It kind of is if your local hospitals rely on on EU staff.

So does our local football team. We have French, Romanian, Spanish, Belgian, German and Dutch. Just think how much tax they're paying into our economy at 50% higher tax rate.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So does our local football team. We have French, Romanian, Spanish, Belgian, German and Dutch. Just think how much tax they're paying into our economy at 50% higher tax rate.

If I was a gambler ( which I'm not before WZ tries to get me to lay a bet ) I'd lay a hefty sum on those players still playing for us after 31st Oct even if we crash out with no deal.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If I was a gambler ( which I'm not before WZ tries to get me to lay a bet ) I'd lay a hefty sum on those players still playing for us after 31st Oct even if we crash out with no deal.

Of course I wouldn't :kiss:

Anyway, you were going to explain what this 'good deal' that you wanted looks like. You gave us a couple of your red lines and then seemed to get waylaid before explaining how your deal was going to achieve a 'good deal' for Britain, whilst maintaining the EU's single market and keeping to your red lines :)

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Oh good....
Not absolutely everything is going to get worse then.... just nearly everything.
That must give Leave Ultras complete self-justification for imposing a no-deal Brexit on the rest of us.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh good....
Not absolutely everything is going to get worse then.... just nearly everything.
That must give Leave Ultras complete self-justification for imposing a no-deal Brexit on the rest of us.

The thing is that there are agreements with UEFA which aren't affected by a no deal Brexit, but once the Tories have finished with getting rid of the Europeans, those on benefits are the next target.
Have you read how people who are dying are being called in for reviews of their PIP payments? People with lifelong congenital illnesses being reviewed every two years to see if they've been 'cured'.

All to make way for tax breaks for the super rich. Oh yes, the EU have passed a law against tax avoidance which comes into effect in January 2020.
Now why are the Tories in such a hurry to get out before then?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The thing is that there are agreements with UEFA which aren't affected by a no deal Brexit, but once the Tories have finished with getting rid of the Europeans, those on benefits are the next target.
Have you read how people who are dying are being called in for reviews of their PIP payments? People with lifelong congenital illnesses being reviewed every two years to see if they've been 'cured'.

All to make way for tax breaks for the super rich. Oh yes, the EU have passed a law against tax avoidance which comes into effect in January 2020.
Now why are the Tories in such a hurry to get out before then?

They are hiding their intentions in plain sight.

Jan 30, 2008
Of course I wouldn't :kiss:

Anyway, you were going to explain what this 'good deal' that you wanted looks like. You gave us a couple of your red lines and then seemed to get waylaid before explaining how your deal was going to achieve a 'good deal' for Britain, whilst maintaining the EU's single market and keeping to your red lines :)

No one voted for a deal stop day dreaming, the EU
got a deal that they liked but wasn't the real deal for the UK, how's that Norway style Brexit coming along
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Really ???., care to point me to a post where I said that, I wait in anticipation
Regards
DR

stayed in Rye on numerous occasions with the good lady , NOT BAD FOR SOME ONE ON BENEFITS EH ,normally use it as a base to go elsewhere ie day trips to Deal/Sandwich , Check this place out , http://www.mermaidinn.com/
regards
DR

Just got back from Crete thanks, works for mugs eh:dunce:
Regards
DR

:dunce: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here