Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m not sure greasing a few scrotes out of parking tickets they probably deserved makes for particularly cheery news.

To be fair, private parking firms are pirates and issue tickets like confetti, whether deserved or not. Please stick to the issue and don't denigrate someone's profession.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Faith on the country. What level are you talking about. The 18th century/19th century/world war 2 country, or the one where the police are forced to put out a statement, asking the public to stop calling them because KFC have run out of chicken?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I’m not sure greasing a few scrotes out of parking tickets they probably deserved makes for particularly cheery news.

Lady Seagull very kindly offers free advice on matters she has some expertise in, to fellow Albion supporters, I can't knock that, and is more than I do for anyone on this forum.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
To be fair, private parking firms are pirates and issue tickets like confetti, whether deserved or not. Please stick to the issue and don't denigrate someone's profession.

No offence but I’ll write what I want to whom I want. Become a mod if you want a say in what I write.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Jo Swinson has made herself look very silly this morning. Long may in continue.

A one party policy - remain. But risks no deal over flat out tribalism. Every other party has supported Corbyns pledge. She's done an oopsie.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
SNP has responded to Jeremy Corbyn’s daring plan, the party’s Westminster leader Ian Blackford has said “the SNP stands ready to bring down this Tory government should Labour table a vote of no confidence motion”.

Blackford said he believes there is a majority in parliament against a no-deal Brexit.

“I think really what is important is we tackle the immediate crisis in front of us … and I do believe, I strongly believe, that there is a majority in parliament against no-deal,” he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

He added: “I believe that when we get back to parliament in the first week of September that we can bring forward legislation, we can do it through a mechanism called a SO24 application to stop no-deal. And that is what we should be focusing on.

“It’s not about, in this immediate case, who is prime minister, it is about stopping that act of economic self-harm that all of us would suffer from.”

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

You don't understand the private parking enforcement scam at all do you ?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008

A one party policy - remain. But risks no deal over flat out tribalism. Every other party has supported Corbyns pledge. She's done an oopsie.

This. She is an absolute idiot with her stance. Getting too big for her boots and makes no deal ever more likely. Just work together to stop no deal, then battle it out for the future.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016

I agree. Chuka made a fool of himself last night on newsnight as well. Quite a few people making themselves look stupid over this.
OK - if you hate Corbyn SO much that you'd rather risk no-deal than have him in power for a few weeks, with a strictly limited mandate, then just be honest about that. But don't try and pretend there is some kind of other logic to your argument that doesn't exist. If you want to negotiate on the terms of a non-confidence vote then say so...I am sure Labour expect some negotiation. But don't just say 'no' to what is currently the most obvious and realistic pathway to avoiding a no deal when it is presented to you.

Jan 30, 2008
I have faith in this country. I have faith that Parliament is sovereign not a minority government led by a lunatic who wants to act like Charles I.

No you're not you're one of the biggest undemocratic loons on here, as for your friend in woodingdean i was reffering to people with no attatchments to this country
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
SNP has responded to Jeremy Corbyn’s daring plan, the party’s Westminster leader Ian Blackford has said “the SNP stands ready to bring down this Tory government should Labour table a vote of no confidence motion”.

Blackford said he believes there is a majority in parliament against a no-deal Brexit.

“I think really what is important is we tackle the immediate crisis in front of us … and I do believe, I strongly believe, that there is a majority in parliament against no-deal,” he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

He added: “I believe that when we get back to parliament in the first week of September that we can bring forward legislation, we can do it through a mechanism called a SO24 application to stop no-deal. And that is what we should be focusing on.

“It’s not about, in this immediate case, who is prime minister, it is about stopping that act of economic self-harm that all of us would suffer from.”

Crankys Joseph Goeballs talking again Mikey
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No you're not you're one of the biggest undemocratic loons on here, as for your friend in woodingdean i was reffering to people with no attatchments to this country

How many of the 3 million EU workers in this country have no attachments to this country? I'd like to see some intelligent detail instead of snidey one liners from you, for a change.

Jan 30, 2008
Did I say something wrong? It's been agreed EU citizens living here can stay and I have no problem with that but when I see another of your scare story's you'll get a response from me, as i said if they don't liken it they can always go back home Which looking at the figures a lot have
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why's that then? I wouldn't travel abroad without health insurance if there was a possibility i wouldnt be treated or it would come at a cost ,Health tourists not needed thanks

Do you understand what reciprocal means within the EU?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did I say something wrong? It's been agreed EU citizens living here can stay and I have no problem with that but when I see another of your scare story's you'll get a response from me, as i said if they don't liken it they can always go back home Which looking at the figures a lot have

What part of the Home Office stuffing up 30% of the Settled Status claims already don't you understand?

What part of the Home Office deporting legal British citizens to the West Indies from the Windrush generation, or detaining them because their paperwork was destroyed by Theresa May as Home Office minster, wanting to creat a hostile environment don't you understand?

All these people have been working here, paying tax and National Insurance, contributing to the NHS, schools and yes, even your benefits, but are now being told they are queue jumpers, and not wanted here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here