Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Misrepresenting my views Quelle surprise ... just pointed out there isn't a shred of verifiable evidence that any supposed Russian interference or overspending had any effect which would invalidate the result. Feel free to post evidence that it did and if you or anyone else can't, please stop trying to use this as an excuse to hide your contempt for democratc votes when they don't go your way.

If advertising spend made any real difference Remain would have walked it.

PA.jpg

I don't think the Electoral commission have a record of how much the Kremlin spent on their campaign.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well if the pricks in parliament had listened to their constituents we would have been out on a straight no deal by now ,but sadly the liberal elites and the establishment have tried their hardest to corrupt democracy , still dreaming of that Norway style soft Brexit by the way ???
regards
DR

Two profs isn't going to like having competition for his job in the NSC village. Maybe the two of you could jobshare :lolol:

(I wouldn't be dreaming of any sort of Brexit, on account of the fact I'm a Remainer :facepalm: )

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Patronising Remainer assumes Leave voters always believe anything they are told 'shock' ... I voted to leave the EU, how is that an unimplementable fantasy?

Revisionist Leaver, pretends they all wanted a No Deal Brexit in 2016.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You can't say that!!!
Francois was in the Territorials, you know.

I can't recall if he's ever mentioned it.

David Davies is ex SAS would you believe.... ? I'm not sure they would have trusted him with a loaded weapon though.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I still can't shake the Moggster saying:-

'if we stay in Europe for medium to long term, we need to block everything'.

The arrogance of the man to say such a thing having spent 2 years saying the exact opposite.

I'd be so angry if I were a Leaver, the level of contempt he shows you is mind-boggling.

Hold on, I thought the EU was running our lives ?

We can block things ?

Over 90% of EU legislation (95% I think) is backed by the UK.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wish you were right...However it seems Brexit means "Maybe Brexit but when or how no one knows".

*cough* I was being facetious *cough* :facepalm:

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ian Duncan Smith was a Scots Guard, serving in NI and Rhodesia, something he used to mention very often.

Yes, but his job, HIS job was looking after the porridge. And the sellotape.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So you didn't believe the Leave campaign, but voted leave anyway.

Which type of implementable leave did you vote for then, Customs Union or Hard Border ?

I seem to recall it included stopping 70 million Turks from moving into Sussex 'soon'. And something about British way of life. I bounced his reasons recently. It makes a sad and tragic read. Imagine advocating burning down the kebab shop as a precaution against the owners moving in next door and turning the gazebo into a mosque. He didn't say that. But you know that he thought it.

Edited to remove the egregious logical own goal :wozza::shootself:lolol:

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I seem to recall it included stopping 70 million Turks from moving into Sussex 'soon'. And something about British way of life. I bounced his reasons recently. It makes a sad and tragic read. Imagine advocating burning down the kebab shop as a precaution against the owners moving in next door and turning the gazebo into a mosque. He didn't say that. But you know that he thought it. I know his thoughts, just like he knows yours and mine, and our political allegiances. It is the gift that comes with being a Prancing Ninny.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12712...pushing-net-migration-to-a-staggering-420000/

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That`s not true because people have been complaining about the EU for years not what was said before the referendum ,your just making an assumption based on nothing .

Why were they complaining about the EU though? Because right wing liars in government, in opposition and in the press TOLD them to be angry about it. Via total lies.

The same rules apply. You've been conned.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here