Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I find Big Gully far more entertaining. Pasta is just inappropriately rude to everyone who disagrees with him, regardless of whether they make coherent points or not. It's boring. However, I can never tire of Big Gully's unerring inability to hide his limited intellect and failure to see what a massive simpleton he is. It is absolutely hilarious - he doesn't even realise when he's being absolutely owned. He's like a political Alan Partridge.

Stop being so waspy, you can hardly finish a post without an insult, remember your name is Simeon you're on thin ice mate ......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The bullying of leave voters on this thread is embarrassing. Are you all serious? Sniggering among yourselves and singling people out, is not big or clever.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and a vote, and not to be castigated and bullied on a forum due to it.

It's just Politics, not a matter of life and death like football after all...we are all on the forum for a common purpose and this isn't it.

It's quite simple, don't go on a public forum insisting that your opinions are the correct ones if you don't have the ability to explain why they are correct.

And don't in your attempt to explain why, start saying things that are untrue, wrong or stupid. That way people won't pull you up on it :shrug:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Still bitter after I exposed you as a massive idiot last week it seems. You know, the time after you wrongly pulled up TLO for using the term "Kemp Town", I light-heartedly pointed out that for him to do so was perfectly reasonable and you consequently threw your toys out of your pram.

You'd think an estate agent ought to have knowledge of a local area but even for an estate agent you're too uneducated to even know what ought to be your own business. Remind me which estate agent you work for again so that I don't inadvertently find myself using your obviously crap outfit.

I work for a supermarket you fool!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Stop being so waspy, you can hardly finish a post without an insult, remember your name is Simeon you're on thin ice mate ......

I think you may be beyond help. I've never actually seen someone in a 10 minute flounce loop before, let alone tried to help them break out of it :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The bullying of leave voters on this thread is embarrassing. Are you all serious? Sniggering among yourselves and singling people out, is not big or clever.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and a vote, and not to be castigated and bullied on a forum due to it.

It's just Politics, not a matter of life and death like football after all...we are all on the forum for a common purpose and this isn't it.

Bullying? Hmmm. Not sure about that. I think both sides give as good as they get. This thread, by and large is now known as a place to come onto and sling some mud around , with the occasional serious debate when there is some meaningful Brexit event/news.

To be honest, accusing either side of bullying is a bit much but if you feel such and feel the thread or an individual poster offensive, aggressive or unpalatable, there is an option to ignore or leave. Or simply don’t engage with those you consider unpleasant.

Of course, there is always the report function if you feel somebody is being bullied, or you feel bullied yourself. The mods on here are a tolerant bunch but they take bullying very seriously and will address any legitimate issues. Bans and removals from threads are issued when required. You have recourse.

Also, most posters will always back off if you express the notion that you feel bullied.

NSC is a pretty fair place.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I think you may be beyond help. I've never actually seen someone in a 10 minute flounce loop before, let alone tried to help them break out of it :lolol:

Here he is Franz Klammer has returned, how was your out of season ski-ing trip ?

You were all self important and smug last week, but we all knew you were sitting in a puddle of slush, at least you saved £200.00 eh

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am outta here .......

As in the words of Tom Hardy in the film Legends, 'I come ere for a f***ing shoot out, a proper shoot out, with some proper men, like colonel Custer, Jeronimo and I end up with @HerrTubthumper, @Thunderbolt, [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION]' :bigwave:

Yep, you're right bye bye

Here he is Franz Klammer has returned, how was your out of season ski-ing trip ?

You were all self important and smug last week, but we all knew you were sitting in a puddle of slush, at least you saved £200.00 eh

Are you still here? You can’t keep away can you? Try again. Maybe third time lucky.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

And now you’re judging people by when they take their winter sports vacation. You certainly have an interesting set of criteria to evaluate people.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Amongst the many things you are not aware of, is that there are another 5-6 weeks of the season in most Alpine resorts. The gift that keeps on giving :lolol:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Are you still here? You can’t keep away can you? Try again. Maybe third time lucky.

I was only popping away, as in to do other stuff like work and things, you'll be pleased to hear it wasn't a farewell ... I will if required come back and sort out you Remainer types.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I didn’t see slush in the picture he posted. Seemed a dreamscape of deep snowy peaks with an ambience of bucolic wholesomeness. It stirred me if I’m honest.

As an aside, I find the word Bucolic argumentative. I somehow associate it with an uneasy condition, almost the opposite of it’s true meaning. It sounds similar to a condition that might indeed require one to winter in the lush valleys beneath the Alps;

He felt somewhat bucolic and so was sent to Winter in Switzerland in a bid to rid him of his unease. A few months away from his clerical duties in London should be a tonic for his, the most human of conditions.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Amongst the many things you are not aware of, is that there are another 5-6 weeks of the season in most Alpine resorts. The gift that keeps on giving :lolol:

End of March is usually my preferred time actually, too ****ing cold in Jan.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was only popping away, as in to do other stuff like work and things, you'll be pleased to hear it wasn't a farewell ... I will if required come back and sort out you Remainer types.

We believe you :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Actually, No Deal Brexit would probably lead to innocent deaths due to NHS funding for vital medicines being pulled overnight. This is the whole point. For nearly 3 ****ing years people have been trying to spell out the dangers. At some point you have to accept at least some of Project Fear just might be Project Reality.

Anyone who can genuinely support No Deal Brexit in the full knowledge that it will likely lead to innocent lives being lost - well I'm not sure I have words for people like that.
Putin - with his #GoWTO information warfare attack - supports the resulting deaths of as many innocent UK citizens as possible.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
End of March is usually my preferred time actually, too ****ing cold in Jan.

Went 2nd week of Jan last year, - 25°. Nice snow but even when it was sunny you had to go indoors in the mountain restaurants.

At my age I like to sit outside with a bit of warmth and sunshine too :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here