Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We export lots of products, Henry Hoovers, Norton Motorbikes, Brompton Bikes, JCB and so on. You might actually be surprised what we do manufacture.

Indeed. 11% of GDP and just over 40% of all exports - still a sizeable manufacturing nation.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The answer you gave 5 times avoided the question you wally.
Maybe you should have read your own replies where you contradicted yourself and laughed at the notion that countries set their own import tariff rates.

Do you want to tell the government or sky news they are talking bollocks and that you are right instead and we cant set our own import tariff rates? Whilst saying at the same time the sky news report must be true and we do set our own import rates.Make your mind up.
Are you ever going to share the list of or link to the default import tariffs the WTO produces themselves that you said we would have to use or have you simply given up after realising you were just confused?

I am pleased to see you no longer saying No deal is not possible and have conceded it is possible but you believe it is not probable, i knew you would stop being so stupid in the end after we pointed it out to you.

Ignoring the 90% tariff free in the article you quoted, more whataboutism and still desperately clinging on the the hope of 'no deal' I see. Good luck with that one :lolol:

digging_a_hole-300x235.jpg

But at least we only have to put up with this shite for another 23 days.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ignoring the 90% tariff free in the article you quoted, more whataboutism and still desperately clinging on the the hope of 'no deal' I see. Good luck with that one :lolol:

View attachment 105328

Oh no, skynews say something unsubstantuated and i have to believe it like a lemming like you.
You are still yet again avoiding sharing the list of or linking to the list of default WTO tariffs that you said the WTO produce themselves.
Have you finally realised you are talking out of your arse? told you months ago you were digging a hole for yourself on your WTO rubbish......and yet you kept on digging

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Anyone think an election is looking more possible?

Tories aren't going to get their deal through and have no majority, roll of the dice for May's Brexit?

If A50 is extended there is time....

In the meantime government are just playing games with no deal plans and wasting billions on no deal planning. Lots of lawyers on consulting firms creaming it........

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The 2 front page stories of De Telegraaf's front page in The Netherlands today apparently - Ajax winning in The Bernabeu and the BMW jobs they're winning from Oxford because of Brexit.

[tweet]1103207380953772032[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/dannyctkemp/status/1103207380953772032

#wouldhavehappenedanyway #fakenews #msm

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Project shit the bed seems to be up and running thanks to the usual pot noodle brigade.
Dont know how they get out of bed in the morning nowadays without a panic attack.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It’s ****ing scary.

No no no...it's fine

Pastalooney says we can sell diggers and Henry hoovers.....it will be fine

The country is a buzz with anticipation of this surge in overseas sales.

Wooohooo

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Project shit the bed seems to be up and running thanks to the usual pot noodle brigade.
Dont know how they get out of bed in the morning nowadays without a panic attack.

On our way

Easiest deal in history

Brexit means Brexit

No deal

Undemocratic loons

Tick Tock

23 days to go

:thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
On our way

Easiest deal in history

Brexit means Brexit

No deal

Undemocratic loons

Tick Tock

23 days to go

:thumbsup:

I take it after yet again avoiding the question this is you finally conceding there are no default tariffs produced by the WTO themselves and that you were just really confused/talking bollocks.
Just like when you wrongly thought we had to erect borders according to WTO rules even though there are no such WTO rules that do that.....:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just like when you wrongly thought we had to erect borders according to WTO rules even though there are no such WTO rules that do that.....:lolol:

I remember when Larus thought that Britain would operate with no borders and no customs to manage the tariffs (whatever they are!) after 'no deal'. You may want to have a little think about that :dunce:

BUT I WILL REPEAT ONE LAST TIME, IT IS IRRELEVANT, AS IS EVERYTHING ELSE YOU KEEP POSTING

On our way

Easiest deal in history

Brexit means Brexit

No deal

Undemocratic loons

Tick Tock

23 days to go :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No no no...it's fine

Pastalooney says we can sell diggers and Henry hoovers.....it will be fine

The country is a buzz with anticipation of this surge in overseas sales.

Wooohooo

I’m afraid I blocked Pasta. He’s a creep and a pervert.

But I digress, yes these Brexit idiots have no idea what’s coming to all of us . I’m glad I’m intelligent enough to be prepared.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Indeed. 11% of GDP and just over 40% of all exports - still a sizeable manufacturing nation.

Heard the guy from Brompton on the radio yesterday, another one exasperated with the anti-business Brexit from the hapless Tories

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
The 2 front page stories of De Telegraaf's front page in The Netherlands today apparently - Ajax winning in The Bernabeu and the BMW jobs they're winning from Oxford because of Brexit.

[tweet]1103207380953772032[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/dannyctkemp/status/1103207380953772032

#wouldhavehappenedanyway #fakenews #msm

Just for balance, no sane Dutch people are "loving" Brexit.

Don't be sidetracked by De Telegraaf sounding a bit high-brow like the Telegraph. It's much more gutter press, pretty much along the same lines as the Daily Express in terms of the human intellectual level it's targeting (i.e. it goes for the sensationalist populism route that sells papers to gullible & stupid people).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here