Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
To you leavers, I'm sure he's hilarious. . To me, he's a tedious gloating prick. Let's see how he behaves if a second referendum happens, as that is now a distinct possibility. Don't expect me as a remainer to gloat if it happens though, I'd have too much class for that.

I'm convinced he is a spoof second account, he has little previous and seems like some kind of Russian bot with his banal " On Our Way " signature wind up.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
To you leavers, I'm sure he's hilarious. . To me, he's a tedious gloating prick. Let's see how he behaves if a second referendum happens, as that is now a distinct possibility. Don't expect me as a remainer to gloat if it happens though, I'd have too much class for that.

Oh I say!Not gloating love, I still fully expect our leaving the EU will be scuppered by the hysterical, nation loathing elite.One thing I can assure you of is that if Remain had won the 2016 referendum I certainly wouldn’t have been bitter and aggressive toward remain voters.I would have respected the result, would have been disappointed for sure, I really could not give a flying **** if you believe Me or not.I get involved with a bit of bantz with the drama queens like Clamp, Watford, Daveinwherever and various other condescending helmets but other than that life is to short to be as angry and aggressive as you.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm glad you don't give a flying **** whether I believe you or not, because I don't believe you. There will be remainers who do gloat if it happens, and because of that, you'll either disappear like Dougie when the Nigels have lost, or you will cry like a baby whilst desperately pretending not to care.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I'm glad you don't give a flying **** whether I believe you or not, because I don't believe you. There will be remainers who do gloat if it happens, and because of that, you'll either disappear like Dougie when the Nigels have lost, or you will cry like a baby whilst desperately pretending not to care.

I won’t be crying cotton socks,the sun will still rise and set again in the evening, as I said, there is a Remain supporting Politician at the helm so I REALLY think that 17.4 million people will be betrayed and all faith in Parliament will be lost for many years,all will still be good and at least We can say we tried.You just make sure you keep up your sunny disposition.

On our way.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I won’t be crying cotton socks,the sun will still rise and set again in the evening, as I said, there is a Remain supporting Politician at the helm so I REALLY think that 17.4 million people will be betrayed and all faith in Parliament will be lost for many years,all will still be good and at least We can say we tried.You just make sure you keep up your sunny disposition.

On our way.

I don't want to call you a moron, I really don't. That would be rude.

BUT you REALLY think the majority will be betrayed yet see fit to post "on our way" in every single post. Says it all really.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I don't want to call you a moron, I really don't. That would be rude.

BUT you REALLY think the majority will be betrayed yet see fit to post "on our way" in every single post. Says it all really.

I don’t mind at all if you call Me a moron, I’ve been called far worse by your good self.

On our way.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don’t mind at all if you call Me a moron, I’ve been called far worse by your good self.

On our way.

Really? I don't think so. But to say as much means you've swerved my point completely. No surprise there.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Really? I don't think so. But to say as much means you've swerved my point completely. No surprise there.

Well you’ve called Me a Prick and a cock in the last couple of hours, that’s irrelevant, I don’t care, I don’t know and sincerely hope I never do, call me what you like, it does not matter, the “on our way” sign off started some time ago,it was mainly aimed at the drama queens and doom merchants, it seemed to wind them up a treat so I just stuck with it for a giggle.As a bonus for yourself, I do believe that 17.4 million people are about to be betrayed, but for now...

On our way.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I wouldn't get too excited. I doubt very much that remain will be one of the options. I can see it being May's deal, Corbyns idea of a deal or no deal.

No, apparently Remain will be one of the options.

That's quite some turnaround by Corbyn but I think he was in trouble if he hadn't back it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Well you’ve called Me a Prick and a cock in the last couple of hours, that’s irrelevant, I don’t care, I don’t know and sincerely hope I never do, call me what you like, it does not matter, the “on our way” sign off started some time ago,it was mainly aimed at the drama queens and doom merchants, it seemed to wind them up a treat so I just stuck with it for a giggle.As a bonus for yourself, I do believe that 17.4 million people are about to be betrayed, but for now...

On our way.

OOOOOOO The drama

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here