Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I make you right there Dave,as I stated earlier, wouldn’t be at all surprised if Parliament shafted the dignified majority,as the law states, We leave on 29th March 2019.There is 33 days left to change the law,as My old Grandad used to say “never under estimate how much those at the top hate those that pay for them to be there.”

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I never knew that stupidity and ignorance can be passed down through the family.
I would check to see if you are related to 2 Profs very strong chance that you are considering you are both a pair of clowns.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oooohhhhhhh the drama.

On our way.

Well, yes - I agree.

I'd say that Putin winning his hybrid information war against us, and being a month away from unleashing a *no deal* 'country killer' on the UK is a shade 'unfortunate'.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I never knew that stupidity and ignorance can be passed down through the family.
I would check to see if you are related to 2 Profs very strong chance that you are considering you are both a pair of clowns.

Did you learn your stupidity and ignorance all by yourself,or did you inherit it?Were you a chopper before you got to the West Country,or did the locals infect you?I bet you were one of those clowns with a 'Love EU' teeshirt.:lolol::lolol::lolol:
What a chopper.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Well, yes - I agree.

I'd say that Putin winning his hybrid information war against us, and being a month away from unleashing a *no deal* 'country killer' on the UK is a shade 'unfortunate'.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh the DRAMA.

on our way.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

While I heartily agree with your sentiment, they cannot both be a pair of clowns. They are a pair of clowns.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Feck me she's playing pool with the Italian Prime Minister now

[tweet]1099787057982001154[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here