[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sturgeon's just announced she's seeking Scottish parliamentary approval next week to start off the process for another Scottish independence referendum.

Can't blame her or them.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The leavers must be happy divorced from the EU and probably divorced from Scotland.

Making Britain great again - Whoops more like England going cap in hand for a handout from anyone.

Forget passport to Pimlico the remake is Passport to Glasgow

Can't blame her or them.

I'm a bit confused though because I thought we were getting our country back/taking control of our borders etc through Brexit and going back to how things were in the halcyon days of the early 1970s - I didn't think they said we were getting our country back and how our borders were in the 1670s.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So Scotland are having yet another vote to leave because they would rather be governed by Brussels than London? Really?

The woman has lost it. Nuts.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hopefully,regaining some control over our borders will make visitors like this one a distant memory!

unwelcome visitor.jpg

But some of you lot will find an excuse for his ilk to kill people without let or hindrance.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Sturgeon's just announced she's seeking Scottish parliamentary approval next week to start off the process for another Scottish independence referendum.

Instead of having to put up with their constant whinging i hope they get it.

They are exempt from paying entitlements the English tax payer is forced to pay.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Isnt this the guy who UK police are using as an ISIS supergrass?

I hope so-certainly haven't seen him in Yardley recently.Hope they send him back to Morocco afterwards.He will be assured a very warm rope.

Jan 30, 2008
Farage had a poster made that suggested it. Fergus seems to think that the "door" that would keep EU migrants out would have prevented a Kosovan swinging an axe in Dusseldorf and GT49er seems to think people currently just wander in and out as they please.
GT49er is right people just wander in and out, who's been able to stop them??? you need to have a look up at Victoria Bus station :rolleyes:
regards
DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So Scotland are having yet another vote to leave because they would rather be governed by Brussels than London? Really?

Oh,the world could now end at Dover and Hadrians Wall. A impending mess may be about to get a whole lot messier

This is going to be a zombie parliament with all the government energy into little more than damage control.

It took them 23 years to win an election and in only 23 months we have the biggest political turmoil since WW2

Jan 30, 2008
Oh,the world could now end at Dover and Hadrians Wall. A impending mess may be about to get a whole lot messier

This is going to be a zombie parliament with all the government energy into little more than damage control.

It took them 23 years to win an election and in only 23 months we have the biggest political turmoil since WW2
do you wet yourself often ????
regards
DR

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I can absolutely see why Scotland want an independence referendum again seeing as over a million Scots were disenfranchised in the EU referendum because although they were living in the UK they were not residing in Scotland and we're denied a vote. I'd be pretty angry.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Nations within the EU have enormous sovereign powers ranging up to the freedom to declare war. As a nation within the UK, Scotland's constitutional powers are incomparably less. As are England's

When people compare being 'governed by Brussels... and London' they are normally attempting a cheap shot. But if you really believe that there is a comparison then I understand why you are a Leave voter. You have been terribly misinformed.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I can absolutely see why Scotland want an independence referendum again seeing as over a million Scots were disenfranchised in the EU referendum because although they were living in the UK they were not residing in Scotland and we're denied a vote. I'd be pretty angry.

Hope they get it and fast, fed up with the whinge bags. and that krankie idiot can go and jump the nearest cliff for all i care.

Jan 30, 2008
Nations within the EU have enormous sovereign powers ranging up to the freedom to declare war. As a nation within the UK, Scotland's constitutional powers are incomparably less. As are England's

When people compare being 'governed by Brussels... and London' they are normally attempting a cheap shot. But if you really believe that there is a comparison then I understand why you are a Leave voter. You have been terribly misinformed.
you're so deluded its laughable :mad:
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

Wow they allow you to got to war when your country is under threat, that's good of them.:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports