Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Perhaps the government could get the ruling overturned in the European high court......? that would be the ultimate irony of all.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No, science / planning. This wasn't meant as a dig by the way.
No, I didn't think it was! I was just interested. I work in a school, there were a fair few leavers but many did not want to admit it publicly as the perception of leavers, painted on social media and in the more intelligent press was overwhelmingly negative. A bit like people didn't want to admit they voted Tory in the past.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
No, I didn't think it was! I was just interested. I work in a school, there were a fair few leavers but many did not want to admit it publicly as the perception of leavers, painted on social media and in the more intelligent press was overwhelmingly negative. A bit like people didn't want to admit they voted Tory in the past.

Oh right. To be fair you're not the first person who said that to me. Perhaps I do know secret leavers!

Btw was it you who mentioned your slipped disc the other day or am I confusing you with someone else?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Come to work with me tomorrow. 7.30 start. Be prepared to graft though. Good luck in trying to convert anyone though.

Not sure what your point is? I work my arse off and collapse in a heap at the end of the week same as anyone else, whilst my wife is having to do 4am shifts to keep us going...

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Not sure what your point is? I work my arse off and collapse in a heap at the end of the week sake as anyone else, whilst my wife is having to do 4am shifts to keep us going...

I don't dispute that for one moment. I work in construction. You won't find many remainers there I'm afraid.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't dispute that for one moment. I work in construction. You won't find many remainers there I'm afraid.

Lucky you,surprised you're not eastern european,are you? :lolol:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Fair enough. I have to do a bit on site as I do monitoring work. Most of the guys I meet are sound though some sites have a weird atmosphere. Just had to re-do my CSCS. What a load of old shit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We will be having another general election next May at this rate

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Your right, they might need it to leave the country when it's a ruined overcrowded mess.

It's clear to see why you voted leave, one reason and one reason only and there lies the reason a small majority voted to leave and why I will never accept the result, which was a guide only and of course should be debated and voted by Parliament. And if we have to follow the lead of the sensible Irish until we get the right result then so be it.
The likes of you had immigration stuffed down your throat and by who, Nigel Farage for gods sake, and who else did you listen to Boris Johnson and Micheal Gove and all 3 did a runner after lying their arses off.
And you expect people to accept the result and trust our dreadful MP's to waltz into Europe and around the world cutting trade deals in our favour.
The youth who were not even allowed to vote were also stitched up by their own grandparents who still think Victoria is on the throne and don't like a different colour skin.
You must be living in cloud cuckoo land but not so smug as you were yesterday, I can only hope that the whole thing implodes and we get to have another go, but I still would not trust the thick and ignorant to make the right decision this time either.
In case you can't quite work out which way I voted, it was remain.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It's clear to see why you voted leave, one reason and one reason only and there lies the reason a small majority voted to leave and why I will never accept the result, which was a guide only and of course should be debated and voted by Parliament. And if we have to follow the lead of the sensible Irish until we get the right result then so be it.
The likes of you had immigration stuffed down your throat and by who, Nigel Farage for gods sake, and who else did you listen to Boris Johnson and Micheal Gove and all 3 did a runner after lying their arses off.
And you expect people to accept the result and trust our dreadful MP's to waltz into Europe and around the world cutting trade deals in our favour.
The youth who were not even allowed to vote were also stitched up by their own grandparents who still think Victoria is on the throne and don't like a different colour skin.
You must be living in cloud cuckoo land but not so smug as you were yesterday, I can only hope that the whole thing implodes and we get to have another go, but I still would not trust the thick and ignorant to make the right decision this time either.

You've crammed an impressive amount of cliches and stereotypes into that post old chap.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Great attitude. Btw, I have no idea if the poster you claim to be a racist, is a racist, but I agree with the statement that the country is overcrowded. We have a horribly high population density. I think I read the other day that England's is 4 times higher than France's. Not good for sustainability nor for quality of life. And I don't care one jot what colour the person is either, there are simply too many people.

Last edited:

What did you do with those emails Hilary.

Wonderful use of the remain voters insult thesaurus.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here