Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford ST holders can't renew if they miss too many games

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I know this will piss off STHs but as a non-STH member, I think Brighton should follow suite. I’ve been hoping we would go in this direction for ages.

For non-STH albion members (even with loyalty points), it’s getting harder and harder to get tickets even for the low pointer games as we’ve got higher up the PL. I regularly see pairs of empty STH seats near me on ‘sold out’ days for high profile matches when it’s not been possible to buy 2 seats together or even on low graded match days ending up either sitting in a shitty pair seats or sitting in different rows to the person I’m with.. I haven’t been to many matches this season and will probably only make 5 or 6 the whole season (which is why I am not STH) but this season, I think it’s getting harder to compete with tourists and gloryhunters for tickets.

STHs can do a good turn for their fellow fans by listing it as a resale, help the Club for revenue and the players on the pitch because empty seats create no atmosphere.
as has been mentioned previously in the thread pre pandemic something similar was in place here.
in fact I posted on a thread on here shortly after receiving the letter claiming our tickets were being considered for non renewal due to only attending around half the games that season even though the majority we missed were listed on the exchange so in essence our scheme was harsher than Brentford's the end result was a one year stay of execution which was then impacted by the pandemic anyway.
after that my friend I attended with was no longer healthy enough to go so we cancelled the disabled and PA ticket and I was able to get a ticket in my own right I would imagine now things are relatively back to normal that scheme will return in some form

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here