Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford Away

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I’m just wondering if you appreciate just how condescending you are coming across with these replies? Unless you know the poster personally of course?
That's ever so nice of you.
No, I don't know the poster I replied to, but am pretty sure he's retired, so was speaking about others through his comment.
Perhaps you can explain how that was condescending. Please bear in mind that:
-- in my condescending post, I pointed out how my work prevented me from going to Europe
-- and not contained in my condescending post, I've spent a significant enough chunk of my working life when I did work weekends, and that tended to be between 10 in the morning and 10 at night

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’m just wondering if you appreciate just how condescending you are coming across with these replies? Unless you know the poster personally of course?
It absolutely wasn't.

Bloke was complaining about not being top of the list for away tickets. If he's working every weekend in the defence of the country or as another sort of key worker or to keep a roof over his head he's really not going away ever.

One of my oldest mates who I've done the Goldstone, countless aways in the old days and home and aways with now has spent his whole life in an occupation where he works a shift pattern. Still managed those aways.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does seem very poor when there is a much smaller away allocation that if plans change and you can't go there is no way to make that ticket available to another fan who wants to go.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Does seem very poor when there is a much smaller away allocation that if plans change and you can't go there is no way to make that ticket available to another fan who wants to go.

Even more so with digital tickets.
I wondered at the time if the club might start to consider implementing their Europa League process on the EPL aways at some point. Pre-register and if for some reason you can't go they will re-sell them (no refund). I also think that EPL away no shows should be allowed one 'my car broke down' excuse but then face loyalty point deductions and not just not getting the points for that game. If the club digitise this properly then it would not be a massive admin overhead and would mean away tickets could be re-sold and less empty seats.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Was in the queue, about 300 people ahead of me for the 9am opening and everything was gone bar a couple of wheelchair tickets

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024

I previously highlighted this section from the 'Loyalty Points' document when this topic last cropped up. But for some reason, supporter services don't want to adhere to what is written in black and white. Something that FAB can take up maybe?

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 12.48.06.png

The full document - which is still live on the club website - is here ... https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/usercontent/documents/pdf/2324/LoyaltyPoints.pdf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here