Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford Away

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Edit: Tickets now on sale Tuesday 12th March, (not 5th)

Screenshot_20240301-175916~2.png

Last edited:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Can anybody please explain the logic behind selling these when probably a large amount of fans will either be on their way or already in Rome.
It is not as if we will not sell out in short order so i think it could have waited till the following week surely. I would have rather they concentrated their minds on getting the emails sent for Roma in case any issues crop up with those.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Can anybody please explain the logic behind selling these when probably a large amount of fans will either be on their way or already in Rome.
It is not as if we will not sell out in short order so i think it could have waited till the following week surely. I would have rather they concentrated their minds on getting the emails sent for Roma in case any issues crop up with those.
I'd say many are off on Wednesday, Tuesday will be fine.

We need a poll on travel days, unless I missed one.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
No skin in the game - will be sold out before it reaches me - but very much this. Best run club in the country in a lot of ways. Ticketing not one of them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It’s a joke. I’m T2 but I will be on the runway at Gatwick at 9am on Weds with the phone in flight mode, so I can support the team in Rome.

What the hell were they thinking?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
It’s a joke. I’m T2 but I will be on the runway at Gatwick at 9am on Weds with the phone in flight mode, so I can support the team in Rome.

What the hell were they thinking?
Not much it would appear.
I am flying out on the monday but compared to your situation mine is, i hope, a mild inconvenience.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
I’m 345 and we’re both T2. Hope you’re not flying to another country to support the team when the window opens 🙄
I'm in exactly the same situation. I'm also annoyed that despite going away to Wolves, Sheffield twice, Nottingham forrest, Chelsea in the leauge cup, Luton and all of the London games so far this year I am in the same bracket as a season ticket holder who's gone to about 2 away matches this season.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I'm in exactly the same situation. I'm also annoyed that despite going away to Wolves, Sheffield twice, Nottingham forrest, Chelsea in the leauge cup, Luton and all of the London games so far this year I am in the same bracket as a season ticket holder who's gone to about 2 away matches this season.
Its a massive gap between first and second tiers

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
This is one of the few games that I pencilled in as a must to go to at the start of the season so quite happy for the 5th but I do understand the sentiment on here even though I won't be in Rome.

Why don't they bring it forward to the 4th then rather than push it back. Most people prefer to have maximum time to plan trips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here