[NSC] Bozza, whats your story?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hello mate! I remember you well ! Matching Cannarian pint for pint was never a good idea, especially as you (or me or someone else) probs paid for most of them! He was definitely a character! I do believe he once met DK to discuss a takeover?
Wouldn't surprise me! Didn't he run a radio station in the Canaries? (Hence his nickname). He was going to fund NSC at one time, and he once sponsored a game on his own and invited a load of us along. Probably best for all concerned that Tony Bloom took over instead! :lolol:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Wouldn't surprise me! Didn't he run a radio station in the Canaries? (Hence his nickname). He was going to fund NSC at one time, and he once sponsored a game on his own and invited a load of us along. Probably best for all concerned that Tony Bloom took over instead! :lolol:
He did indeed. But he didn't actually pay....."some" of us had to step in......

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
PIC00002.jpg

Every now and again I post this old perennial. Manxseagull is fourth from left at the back and Ryan is on the right. The heroes of Scars & Stripes were not in it as they were out flogging it. I am not saying it is a long time ago but the young ones are in their thirties. This was a mailing list meet-up.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
View attachment 169122
Every now and again I post this old perennial. Manxseagull is fourth from left at the back and Ryan is on the right. The heroes of Scars & Stripes were not in it as they were out flogging it. I am not saying it is a long time ago but the young ones are in their thirties. This was a mailing list meet-up.
Not very diverse, is it?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
View attachment 169122
There's a few other current NSCers in there - I'll let them out themselves if they wish!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
View attachment 169122
@Wozza :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Enjoying all the sentiment shared on this thread. I joined around 15 years ago but was well aware of the site before that.

What I like about the site most is that while players and managers come and go our club evolves, grows, suffers and succeeds nsc remains consistent and a constant in my life as the single most important avenue into the club I love.

It’s also f***ing hilarious at times.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Dave the Eaaagle or something.

I've no idea who he supported until now.

There was also Watford O, who was a significant upgrade on Watford Zero.
I remember him. Proper bell end

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Any of you attend the impromptu beers in a pub near St Pauls? It was the day (I think) we got planning permission. I went with Clapham Seagull and met Lokki 7, Afters, MoH, Dick Knights Mum and Dave the Gaffer. Was a raucous evening topped off the DtG spilling candlewax down his stop which caused an embarrassing stain.

Last edited:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Any of you attend the impromptu beers in a pub near St Pauls? It was the day (I think) we got planning permission. I went with Clapham Seagull and met Lokki 7, Afters, MoH, Dick Knights Mum and Dave the Gaffer. Was a raucous evening topped off the DtG spilling was down his stop which caused an embarrassing stain.
Yep i was there with MoH, long tome ago

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
I've been here since well before Bozza ran the show. So have dozens of others.

That said, it was definitely much smaller pre-Bozza. So much so that there was actually a seagulls mailing list that was the main alternative source of Albion social media. A mailing list!
ooo yea, id forgotten about the list.. used to be a very active source of 'stuff'

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
:lolol:
@Dick Knights Mumm drove me and @papajaff to York away. Or was it Lincoln? Anyway, me and @papajaff spent all afternoon in the pub, so I can't remember much about the game. It may have been the one where Silky David Cameron scored his only goal in English football (roughly). Against us. The winning goal. FFS.

You do realise our paths have probably crossed, perhaps many times. Spooky ??? :wink:
I spent the day working in Lincoln and you two spent the day in the pub …. Then it was over to Hull in the evening and was it the Ross Edwards match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports