Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza and Paul Samrah An Apology

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I'm in a minority then. The club is watching this forum much more closely than ever before and as a result I am careful with what I say and look out for other posters who may get themselves and NSC and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] into trouble. That has changed from even a year ago when I felt more relaxed about it, thinking the club had bigger things to worry about.

Blimey are things really that important in life. Do the club seriously believe they need to be concerned about a bunch of gobby gits who talk b****cks most of the time and like to have a bit of an online ruck occasionally. Most of us just enjoy a bit of banter and like to spout all the nonsense we think we see in a game but rarely understand what is really happening on the pitch or behind the scenes

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
"I'm in a minority then. The club is watching this forum much more closely than ever before and as a result I am careful with what I say and look out for other posters who may get themselves and NSC and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] into trouble. That has changed from even a year ago when I felt more relaxed about it, thinking the club had bigger things to worry about."

I think your spot on. I think the club is keeping an eye on here much more and they are trying to influence when they can. Maybe it is only a handful of us that are thinking the same, but I feel there has been a swing from being neutral to pro board.

Jan 30, 2008
"I'm in a minority then. The club is watching this forum much more closely than ever before and as a result I am careful with what I say and look out for other posters who may get themselves and NSC and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] into trouble. That has changed from even a year ago when I felt more relaxed about it, thinking the club had bigger things to worry about."

I think your spot on. I think the club is keeping an eye on here much more and they are trying to influence when they can. Maybe it is only a handful of us that are thinking the same, but I feel there has been a swing from being neutral to pro board.
do people really need to read NSC to vote with their feet???
regards
DR

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Out of interest, what do you think the board has influenced on NSC?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I'm in a minority then. The club is watching this forum much more closely than ever before and as a result I am careful with what I say and look out for other posters who may get themselves and NSC and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] into trouble. That has changed from even a year ago when I felt more relaxed about it, thinking the club had bigger things to worry about.

On what basis do you believe the club is watching NSC 'much more closely' than previously?!
And who precisely is doing so?!
All sounds rather melodramatic!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
In fairness I'm quite pleased the club are monitoring this site and maybe taking note of how fans are feeling, I can't for one minute imagine they are having any influence on how the site is run though.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I was so angry keeping an eye on the score on Sky this afternoon that I threw a brick through the TV and have sent Paul Barber the bill.

This is the beginning of the overthrow, the Triple B dynasty will fall and the rationalist thinking BHAFC fans will rise to claim control and redistribute pies amongst the peasantry in the stands.

We need a leader like Brand to help us.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sorry, I'm confused. Is this posted by Lenny Rider on behalf of Harty or does Harty post as Lenny Rider?

There are others too. It's probably difficult to remember who you are sometimes when you have too many accounts. Are they all going to go away for a little lie down or will one or two still rage against the dying of the light ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I think all the mods take personally Ian's allegation that our moderating of NSC is influenced by the Club. It isn't and Ian should apologise for asserting that it is.

The fact is, though, that he seems now to have flounced off. I've given up expecting anything.
I've had a message this evening from Harty, clarifying what's happened. I pass it on verbatim:-

"I haven't flounced at all mate. I just think it's probably best for all concerned most of all me that I stay away from NSC. Hope this clears it up. No apology necessary from you for calling me a flouncer. Love Harty x"

Clear?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here