Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Clearly a day out at Fontwell celebrating a landmark birthday followed by a number of pubs in Worthing then responding to a thread on NSC is a lethal cocktail.

I stand by what I wrote in the paper this week but in hindsight shouldn't have posted what I did on NSC last night.

I would like to apologise to not only Darren (Bozza) for anything that I suggested on here but also Paul Samrah, for revealing the content of a private conversation which I in turn misconstrued.

The current goings on at the Albion are stressful and frustrating for all concerned but perhaps we should never lose sight of the fact that there are far more important things to worry about away from the Albion which puts everything into perspective.

I was onced ticked off by the BBC for saying NSC was as addictive as heroin, but I think it's time for a bit of cold turkey from Harty.

Hopefully our shared dream of watching the Albion in the top flight will hopefully one day come true ( how much the ticket will cost is another matter) until then all the best.

Harty

pathetic. Cringe. A proper journalist uses alcohol to their advantage, not to justify writing rubbish. You've been found out so don't keep criticising our club from a privileged position .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here